• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
we might be embarassing in the CL but at least we keep trucking along in first place in the league >_> 4-0 tonight, 6 wins 1 draw so far

Jonas played his first 45mins finally and already scored one :)

Martinez has gone on in three interviews about us not putting the ball out for Pienarr or play being stopped but his team didnt give two shits when Shaw was down in the box with his knee and they were right by the touchline passing it around, leading to a chance.

Howard fucked them by not clearing the ball out, not us.

He's just playing the victim card so he doesn't have to take responsibility lol

Wilbur

Banned
Martinez has gone on in three interviews about us not putting the ball out for Pienarr or play being stopped but his team didnt give two shits when Shaw was down in the box with his knee and they were right by the touchline passing it around, leading to a chance.

Howard fucked them by not clearing the ball out, not us.

Martinez is a false prophet

Moyes won

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
From a video on Vine, not the best quality.

bonucciucpbl.gif
WHATS UP CUTH <3
hahaha i miss you most of all <3

why hello there good looking

been travelling around lately for no good reason

Esch

Banned
Arsenal fans turn against Ozil
\

I'm not (avatarquote.jpg). I'll fault Ozil for any lackluster game he has when he's played in his proper position. I don't expect him to be the player he should be in this team if he's not playing centrally in the 4-2-3-1.

inky

It's time to allow free substitutions for head injuries

Until that happens focus will be on letting the player keep playing

Yup, I would say that in conjuction with even something more drastic like forced subs (determined by an official or something) after a serious head injury.

I know it might be prone to bad judgement calls, but imo letting a player go on with risk of having suffered a concussion is a way worse call now.

Oh man, can't wait for Zampini's poem. Hopefully he gets it done quickly.

Wait wat?

I saw Zamparini say that he was taking all the players for a retreat at his house, but is he writing poems now too? Truly a changed man, a few years ago he would have eaten his own testicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom