• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Madrid XI vs Bilbao: Casillas*, Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric, James, Bale, Cristiano and Benzema.

*Player with most wins against Bilbao in La Liga history- 19 (70.4% win rate).

Legend, fucking cunt...unique.

Lightning

Banned
And Özil can right fuck off. Play shit and then hug that piece of shit Mourinho at the end of the game? Turning a blind eye no longer. Worthless asshole.

Draconian

Just finished the game or rather, everything but the last couple of minutes because my recording cut off.

Surprisingly comfortable win and we didn't even play the well. Arsenal weren't threatening in the final third and once we scored, it never really felt like we were going to concede.

lol at Wenger's antics. Mou's in his head and had to be laughing inside when he came running towards him.

Arsenal fans setting off flares and booing Cesc? Surprise, surprise. You stay classy.

Also dat Costa-Cesc linkup. We have a striker now who can be uninvolved for large periods of the game but can still convert chances when he gets them. Feels good. What a pass.

And Özil can right fuck off. Play shit and then hug that piece of shit Mourinho at the end of the game? Turning a blind eye no longer. Worthless asshole.

I have been a defender of him and saying that it is just Wenger playing him out of position, but after seeing him playing so casually and easily disposed I am finding it harder and harder to get behind him.

L1NETT

Arsenal fans setting off flares and booing Cesc? Surprise, surprise. You stay classy.

Yeah Chelsea fans are a lovely lot aren't they. Never let a flare off or chanted anything vile eh

Every club has their selection of idiots

thankfully at most clubs the idiots aren't the majority.

Lightning

Banned
I have been a defender of him and saying that it is just Wenger playing him out of position, but after seeing him playing so casually and easily disposed I am finding it harder and harder to get behind him.
It's not just the performance that pissed me off. If it was just a bad game then no problem as anyone can all have them but combine the end of game crap with the performance and you get an unacceptable situation. It's like he doesn't care that he played shit or that we lost the game. Not good enough.

Can they still get him during winter?
Send Özil to Schalke and take Draxler.

sdhouh.gif

Not even a card, fucking gluesniffing cunt.

What a day

Junited win

Falcao gets his first goal

Bonucci scores a goal messi would be proud of

Wilson gets some first team minutes

Arsenal fans turn against Ozil

What a time to be alive

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Martinez has gone on in three interviews about us not putting the ball out for Pienarr or play being stopped but his team didnt give two shits when Shaw was down in the box with his knee and they were right by the touchline passing it around, leading to a chance.

Howard fucked them by not clearing the ball out, not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom