• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Bunny

Find a better picture, this makes it look worse than Forza and I know that is not the case.

I should buy FH2 even though I suck at racing game sand have no time to play it :(

You really just compared a photomode pic to an in-game one

How is it that after over a decade of racing games having photomodes, people do not understand this distinction.

Good thing DC doesn't even have a photomode to confuse us with yet, the lazy buggers

Randdalf

faridmon

Kasavin was awesome at Gamestop back in the day. Glad to see him doing well with Supergiant Games. I like the older generation of reviewers. Guys like Gerstmann, Davison, Cj and Sewart from Player 1.

Yeah, glad he is doing awesome there. He was on Gianbombcast few months back and he still a great guy to listen to. I also prefer the older generation of reviwers, especially gamespot. Mark McDonalds, Ryan Davies, Rich Gallop, Ricardo Torres, Giancarlo Varanini, Brian Ekberg, man I miss the old gamespot.

Have England lost yet?

NMMOGc7.jpg

fk u say bruv

Linius

It was a mini one. There was a big one close to that house, but its expensive as hell. We also ate from Tesco mate, that was good, I thought!

Tesco was the shop in Shoreditch innit? I remember, that was alright. Oh and in Brixton was Tesco too I think.

But I did enjoy the cheap donuts, croissants etc. from Sainsbury's :p

Batongen

Banned
Junior Programmer, I just graduated this July.

Nice, hopefully you'll get it! I've been busy with some graduates recently, pairing and such, and some of them seem really smart and some of them are.. lacking a little bit, but it's usually their first job so you have to have some consideration and understanding of this.

faridmon

Tesco was the shop in Shoreditch innit? I remember, that was alright. Oh and in Brixton was Tesco too I think.

But I did enjoy the cheap donuts, croissants etc. from Sainsbury's :p

Yeah, The Donuts and those savouries were good to be frank, its generally an expensive shop to shop at for groceries, and the quality si not always up to snuff. Would rather go to Mark and Spencer if I wanted to spend on groceries. But yeah those stuffing were good!

Wilbur

Banned
Still won the league without you Killer :lol, dat 2nd minute sending off. Five wins in a row with the Turkeyburger.

awesome stuff Raddalf

cba looking back through the thread, how did your interview go Nathan?

Think it went well, thanks! Got on well with the interviewer, made him laugh a few times, answered all the questions decently... will find out by Tuesday apparently.

Linius

btw, Linuis, The Antlers are coming to Birmingham. They good live band?

I loved it. Wrote some stuff about on the second to last page of the indie thread. If you don't like their new record you'd better not go, they play eight out of nine from that one.

Apparently Danielsan was there too and he though he'd recognised me but wasn't sure :p

L1NETT

Are the Antlers playing at The Custard Factory Farid?

If they are i'll probably be going anyway (if i'm not heading north watching City)

Fake Edit: Actually that might be the week i'm going to see Ten Walls

hmm :/

Linius

If they are i'll probably be going anyway (if i'm not heading north watching City)

You should go and have a soda with Farid.

faridmon

I loved it. Wrote some stuff about on the second to last page of the indie thread. If you don't like their new record you'd better not go, they play eight out of nine from that one.

Apparently Danielsan was there too and he though he'd recognised me but wasn't sure :p

I have never listened to them before, but I heard great deal about them. I was wondering if they are good live band if I don't know any of their material. I did read about your impressions but was specifically asking whether I should go there blind.

Yeah they are playing there. You should come. I am going to Real Estate/ Alvvays gig the day after that and I am still going.

Linius

I have never listened to them before, but I heard great deal about them. I was wondering if they are good live band if I don't know any of their material. I did read about your impressions but was specifically asking whether I should go there blind.

Oh I see. Well The Antlers make kind of emotional music and it's hard to tell if it affects you when you see them when you don't know the music. They are a good live band though and live their music is even better than on record so I'm inclined to say go for it.

EDIT

Whoah, Real Estate and Alvvays? That's awesome! Over here Alvvays open for Foxygen. And Foxygen are supposed to be a really bad live band so I don't I'll go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom