• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new semester is off to a good start.

I missed the first and only lecture I have this semester because I thought it wouldn't start before next week :lol

1016542_995287440483236_523609697314599330_n.jpg

Just a regular Reus autograph session in Dortmund.

You're just one of a few at a different club, Marco.

Kind of, it saves for certain positions for whatever players you want. On the left there, you can see I am saving that LAM role for Van Ginkel but can also add more or just have the role be for whoever plays there.

Still saving role by position, i'll have to be more pedantic in the players I sign instead of just signing any wonderkid my scouts recommend :D

Jarnet87

Gerstmann didn't think much of Drive Club. Granted Jeff is so done with it all that he thinks just about everything is shit but he made a lot of interesting points. Thought it was very old school racing game where the AI is tough and pretty much automated, the handling wasn't great, graphically he thought it looked alright, and mainly that it was a very bare bones or very stock game in terms of options/customization.

Given the developers vision plus an extra year or so delay it sounds like a massive failure.

Salvadora

Gerstmann didn't think much of Drive Club. Granted Jeff is so done with it all that he thinks just about everything is shit but he made a lot of interesting points. Thought it was very old school racing game where the AI is tough and pretty much automated, the handling wasn't great, graphically he thought it looked alright, and mainly that it was a very bare bones or very stock game in terms of options/customization.
It sounded really rough and totally unappealing.

By comparison, Forza Horizon 2 makes me want to buy an Xbox One and drive along the coast of Italy.

Lightning

Banned
Özil's injury is a fucking joke. Why didn't Arsenal scan him immediately after the Chelsea game? Why wasn't he subbed off if he was injured?

We wait until he meets up with the German team to get the proper tests done? This is incomprehensible from Arsenal. Wenger isn't paying close enough attention to his players or looking after them. The mere basics.

Barzul

It sounded really rough and totally unappealing.

By comparison, Forza Horizon 2 makes me want to buy an Xbox One and drive along the coast of Italy.
I played the Forza Horizon demo and I don't even like racing games. 5 hrs later I was till playing a demo. I like it because there's really not any pressure to like do races over and over. You can just drive. I'll probably pick it up later.

faridmon

Given the developers vision plus an extra year or so delay it sounds like a massive failure.

Yeah, I trust his opinion on things more than many other outlet (Eurogamer review weren't favourable as well, I am waiting what Edge says on the game)

He maybe jaded, but being a down to earth person when it comes to hype and Vidoegame glittery is the way to go in order to look at games as a provisional game critic.

Sadly, therer aren't many left in the world. Come back to us Kasavin!

Jarnet87

Yeah, I trust his opinion on things more than many other outlet (Eurogamer review weren't favourable as well, I am waiting what Edge says on the game)

He maybe jaded, but being a down to earth person when it comes to hype and Vidoegame glittery is the way to go in order to look at games as a provisional game critic.

Sadly, therer aren't many left in the world. Come back to us Kasavin!

Kasavin was awesome at Gamestop back in the day. Glad to see him doing well with Supergiant Games. I like the older generation of reviewers. Guys like Gerstmann, Davison, Cj and Sewart from Player 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom