• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godan

Ozil out for 12 weeks man that sucks for us and I understand he has not been playing well recently but stil can't deny how good he is when in form. Big loss.

Maybe he is faking it so he doesn't have to play out wide.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon “Winners find a way, losers find an excuse. It seems to me a motto that fits in well with everyday life as well as sport.

“I advise you not give life to excuses or alibis as mediocre people would, but on the contrary roll your sleeves up and get to work
.”

buffon is angry
Yurt pls, how could you leave out the most important bit:
MIMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm afraid he's destined for Junited, Gabby boy will be our RW (because he's cheaper), SP7 will be our EW and Morata will (reluctantly) be our 9.

BzahOonIYAA3uIL.png

BzbfXORCEAA6-vG.jpg
..isn't that our shirt? :lol

Godan

How long has Ozil been playing with that injury? Why didn't we know about it? Our medical team is fucking inept.

Think they said he felt it during the game at Stamford Bridge but played on. He was the player that should have came off first.

Zabojnik

buffon is angry

MIMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm afraid he's destined for Junited, Gabby boy will be our LW (because he's cheaper) and Morata will (reluctantly) be our 9.

..isn't that our shirt? :lol

Berardi will become a Juve legend the second he puts our glorious shirt on. Del Piero -> Padoin -> Berardi. Incredible.

EW? Eternal winger?

I love Gigi soooooooo much.
Totti
must be crying at home now, just last week he said Buffon was one of his best friends and now Buffon comes out with that, which is clearly aimed at him.

Buffon is a true warrior.

Also , best thing about Berardi's performance was that sweet pass that should have tied the game at 3-3. Showed he has more to his game than just passing.

Edit: This is also Buffon's TENTH international qualifying campaign. Truly amazing.

Not sure if posted, but Roy Keane on signing Robbie Savage for Sunderland...

Robbie's legs were going a bit, but I thought he might come up to us at Sunderland, with his long hair, and give us a lift, the way Dwight Yorke had - a big personality in the dressing room.

"Sparky gave me permission to give him a call. So I got Robbie's mobile number and rang him.

"It went to his voicemail: 'Hi, it's Robbie - whazzup!' - like the Budweiser ad.

"I never called him back. I thought 'I can't be fucking signing that'.

Linius, interested in an Enter Shikari concert? =p

None of my friends want to go =(

Do people even go to concerts alone?

People go to concerts alone all the time and it's fine. It's not like socializing during the actual concert is of much importance, and unless you are completely socially handicapped (which to be, considering this is GAF, there's at least a chance of), you can probably strike up some conversation with some strangers.

I saw Enter Shikari at a festival once. They are a pretty terrible band, but they sure do put on a show and I appreciate their energy haha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do people even go to concerts alone?
sure, why not? Just go have fun dude. And look at the bright side, you don't have to dance around with your friends now, you can just go there to enjoy the music.
Berardi will become a Juve legend the second he puts our glorious shirt on. Del Piero -> Padoin -> Berardi. Incredible.

EW? Eternal winger?
EW is ew, Zazo. Ew is ew.
Also , best thing about Berardi's performance was that sweet pass that should have tied the game at 3-3. Showed he has more to his game than just passing.
his vision, set-piece delivery and defensive contribution/work-ethic are top notch too.
You mean a Notts County shirt?
I do support Notts County

Robert Martinez wants to keep George Green til January, the bastard. Kid wants a loan

thinks right high of him though, next Barkley like.

---

Hope the interview went well Wilbz

got a sensational chorizo baked potato in the oven if you want some in celebration

hnnnnng that baked potato sounds amazing

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
omg Ozil looooool

What the fuck does Arsene do to these players, I thought they got a new chief doctor this summer?

KidJr

Its a such a re occuring theme I honestly cant put it down to bad luck anymore, maybe I'm lookng at the situation with very narrow glasses. But maybe with the exception of Man U no other team has suffered as many injuries as us over the past 3/4 seasons. Literally just as our spine gets settled, Ramsey, Wiltshere or someone get a serious injury.

FFS, so pissed off right now. I guess to try and be positive Wiltshere could slot into the number 10 role he's currently been occupying and playing well in but make no mistake he is NOT a pass master, Carzola will be pulling the strings from that perspective I guess.

Ortix

Banned
Its a such a re occuring theme I honestly cant put it down to bad luck anymore, maybe I'm lookng at the situation with very narrow glasses. But maybe with the exception of Man U no other team has suffered as many injuries as us over the past 3/4 seasons. Literally just as our spine gets settled, Ramsey, Wiltshere or someone get a serious injury.

FFS, so pissed off right now. I guess to try and be positive Wiltshere could slot into the number 10 role he's currently been occupying and playing well in but make no mistake he is NOT a pass master, Carzola will be pulling the strings from that perspective I guess.

Wilshere can't be our AM, he's our only good CM while Ramsey's out. So Ox on the right, Sanchez on the left, and I guess Cazorla through the middle.

Since FM2012 has it been possible to save individual player roles instead of having to change them every time pre-match?

Kind of, it saves for certain positions for whatever players you want. On the left there, you can see I am saving that LAM role for Van Ginkel but can also add more or just have the role be for whoever plays there.

o1sl4Aw.png

omg Ozil looooool

What the fuck does Arsene do to these players, I thought they got a new chief doctor this summer?

not a doc: http://www.arsenal.com/first-team/coaching-staff/shad-forsythe

Ramsey probably out til december. Oz until febuary. Walcott wont play in the first team until december. Arteta is crocked. Kosc is crocked. Debuchy is dead til december. Giroud out until febuary. Wilshere, gibbs, monreal and ospina are on a knife edge.

Trying to beat dortmund.

I can't

Ramsey probably out til december. Oz until febuary. Walcott wont play in the first team until december. Arteta is crocked. Kosc is crocked. Debuchy is dead til december. Giroud out until febuary. Wilshere, gibbs, monreal and ospina are on a knife edge.

Trying to beat dortmund.
Welbeck, son.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im not even kidding

Lallana and Herrera are sleeper OP in FUT

Randdalf

Kind of, it saves for certain positions for whatever players you want. On the left there, you can see I am saving that LAM role for Van Ginkel but can also add more or just have the role be for whoever plays there.

o1sl4Aw.png

Did not know you could do that. I just train my players from birth to play in one of the 6 roles in my team (False Nine, Shadow Striker, Ball Winning Midfielders, Complete Wing Back, Half-Back or Ball Playing Defender), so I don't really need explicit per-player instructions anyway.

This works especially well because my current challenge is to not sign any players and take my club (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morön_BK) from the bottom of Sweden to the top of Europe, so I have to rely entirely on the youth system. My team beat Barcelona in the CL group stage yesterday but we got trounced by Schalke two weeks before that.

I have a serious question guys...how the fuck is Ronaldo so good? I was honestly expecting him to start decline this season but he has gotten even better..seriously what gives?

"(Calum) Chambers left the day before our meeting with Arsenal,"

"The club then saw our fans were starting to freak out. The leaders said: 'If Morgan goes the stage will be burned.' They then told me, and my agents: 'Morgan, it is not for sale.'

"I had to show my disagreement. Either I was going to the club to throw a tear gas bomb or say something on social networks.

"Through this tweet, I wanted to do something to make people understand the situation. In five seconds, I saw the reach of social networks. It was a kind of bomb. This tweet is a passage in my life.

"I felt the leaders at Southampton would not let me leave. They would have preferred to leave me in the gutter, so to speak, for six months.

So we did want Schneiderlin...

2sHyXlq.png

Abraxas

Arsenal/Dortmund Injury XI

-------Giroud---Reus----
Blaszczykoski-Oz----Mhkitaryan
---Gundogan---Ramsey---
Schmelzer-Monreal-Debuchy
-----------Ospina-----------

Subs: Sahin, Gnabry, Kirch, Sanogo, Diaby, Arteta, Vermaelen (in Spirit)

What a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom