• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tense first half.

Marchisio is a little shit and deserves to be raped by Muntari's gigantic cock.

i70zx84ufXimS.gif

Rikkun

Jesus, I hate Menez, he's a little girl when gets hit and a thug when he has no ball.

Zero sympathy for this Milan. GTFO.

Tubie

This is the type of game where Costa would come and score the winner.

Atleti really really needs a guy like that.

Fake Edit: wow Celta's keeper is MOTM.

Lightning

Banned
Let's not overreact.

City and Chelse are probably the top two. But Everton, United, Arsenal and Spurs all have their own problems. Can't see any two of these teams pulling away to cement the top 4.
Everton and Spurs ain't got a chance at top 4. Everton are doing the right thing and playing their best players in the Europa league as if they want CL football that's their best shot at it. Same applies to Spurs but they aren't good enough so another Europa season at best awaits them.

Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool and United will battle the top 5 positions and be closest to one another, Chelsea may run away with the league but City look beatable this season,

Suen

No thanks.

I want La Liga to be more than a 2 team thing. If anything I hope Valencia also starts playing good football.
I want La LIga and EPL to become like Bundeslol: a one team league. Then I want Serie A to die so all of us will be forced to watch Ligue 1.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're playing like crap, I don't see us scoring or doing anything good. We need a regista, we really do.

Anyway, Juve to win 2-0, Torres to come in and miss a pen.

You'll probably score 1 or 2 from a counter now since we're playing with three tank controlled CBs

And one of them is brainless

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morata warming up

Why? For dat injury time cameo? Just scratch your balls and tie your shoes

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Turns out, it's hard to the people, especially if it's some fucking huge bot net.

At least I have a small satisfaction that I am still a decent enough person that shitting all over everyone's fun is not what gets me off.

I think we need to keep working down the right with Lichsteiner, and exploiting the fact that Muntari is on a yellow. Bonaventura going to come on sooner than later.

Zabojnik

I think we need to keep working down the right with Lichsteiner, and exploiting the fact that Muntari is on a yellow. Bonaventura going to come on sooner than later.

Wouldn't mind a Tevez -> Coman sub around the 60-70min to add some attacking zaz. Carlos doesn't look too hot tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom