• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Rizzoli work on your positioning you utter bellend

He's fucking up our passes all the time by covering one pf pur options

Esch

Banned
You're posting on neogaf on a Saturday night. I'm so sorry to keep you from your exciting plans with a boring football match. :p

It's saturday afternoon though
dPrJaGc.png

edit: I'm being too harsh. Y'all have your moments.

Labadal

Can't wait to see Chelsea lose, United win and van Gaal doing a funny press conference. Then United will be 4 points from the top spot and grab at least 4th place. Liverpool will then break my heart like usual and finish 6th or 7th. I am a decent person, why can't they make me happy? Why?

TeddyBoy

3 games of complete shit on the bounce. If we don't improve, starting with a win against Everton, 4th will be gone by mid-October.

We'll be alright against Everton, every player will step their game up there and we'll hopefully start playing better football. We need to use Everton as springboard and get a good run from there by stringing a few wins together.

For the time being we need to sacrifice the League Cup, just play all our second string players so no one else gets injured.

Can't wait to see Chelsea lose, United win and van Gaal doing a funny press conference. Then United will be 4 points from the top spot and grab at least 4th place. Liverpool will then break my heart like usual and finish 6th or 7th. I am a decent person, why can't they make me happy? Why?

It's the price we pay to support Liverpool

Every 5 years we seriously over-perform then it's back to the dregs of losing to sub-par teams

Clegg

Just watched the Liverpool game. The errors from the defenders were unfortunate but they received absolutely no cover from their midfielders. Who knew playing Gerrard three times in the span of a week was a bad idea?

Just watched the Liverpool game. The errors from the defenders were unfortunate but they received absolutely no cover from their midfielders. Who knew playing Gerrard three times in the span of a week was a bad idea?

Turns out we needed to buy a competent CDM in the last transfer window

We raided Southampton for all the wrong players

Schneiderlin for fuck sake

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
fuck, Juventus is boring

everytime i watch their games i get hype for nothing
They're only fun to watch in the Champions League where they bottle it or Coppa Italia where other teams go 120% at them and Juve don't give a shit.

What the hell happened to Lucas anyway, I remember him at one point being at least one of the best Liverpool midfielder.

When is Torres coming on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom