• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

This is shaping up to be a perfect weekend for Arsenal.

TmMPSj7.png

Meier

Looked a foul on Aguero by Fabregas to me
Costa fouled Mangala (Mangala stayed on his feet though) on the previous corner before the ball fell to Fernandinho. Lots of penalties that probably could have been given. Don't think City have gotten one yet this season.

Walshy

Manquillo - good
Skrtel - good
Sakho -good
Lovren - good
Moreno - good
Back 4 - shit

How does that work? :(
Because of:

- Steven Gerrard playing in front of them and offering them no protection.
- Two full backs who don't speak the same language. As well, they haven't played together mostly.
- Simon Mignolet regressing from last year, when even then he was average, offering no communication with his back four, always misjudging situations and being generally shit. Being a "good shot stopper" isn't an excuse, every keeper should be a good shot stopper at a top division club, they should have something more when you are playing for a side in the Champions league.

One and three are the main ones. Sakho was good for PSG and is brilliant for France. Lovren was fantastic for Southampton. It's not entirely the defence, alot of it is the keeper and midfield.

pappe

I was just thinking. Has De Gea ever saved a penalty? I swear I cant remember the last pen he saved. Not that I am complaining but for the amount of talent he has and the quick reflexes he has he should save a few more.

K1LLER7

I was just thinking. Has De Gea ever saved a penalty? I swear I cant remember the last pen he saved. Not that I am complaining but for the amount of talent he has and the quick reflexes he has he should save a few more.
Against RVP. 2 years ago.

It's not something I complain about. It's all about guessing and the pk taker has to bottle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom