• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I prefer this United team to last seasons. At least I get to see some decent attacking football.
I'm fuming at this current Liverpool team.

Apart from Moreno. He's a great lad. Would cook him Linguine and talk about Alonso over a bottle of red.

zroid

Banned
United-fans being United-fans

10370816_846260558739288_4801706113460157742_n.jpg

...jesus

Meier

Why are the matches between the supposed "big clubs" so damn boring?

The "Sky Super Duper Sunday Special from the Best League In The World Ever" hyperbole doesn't help, either.
These two teams are pretty even and have good defenses (or at least are capable of it). City have had tons of chances but Chelsea are packed in and killing them off before they're particularly dangerous. Feels like it'll be another 1-0 type game.

Screenboy

You think Leicester will release a DVD of todays game?

I hope so.

I live in Leicester and support them and it's unbelievable to see the bitter United tears, the ref messed up for the Vardy pen but after Raphael got pushed over, the red mist got him and made everything look worse. That being said the game was Man Us for the taking at 2-0, we looked vulnerable but carried on with our initial game plan and I think our persistence and graft paid off.

With the quality that Man U have and the money they've apent you can't be too bitter at refs for something that made the game 2-3, you still conceeded the other 4..

Clegg

I'm fuming at this current Liverpool team.

Apart from Moreno. He's a great lad. Would cook him Linguine and talk about Alonso over a bottle of red.
United and Liverpool are in very similar positions I think. Need to sort out that defence and they'll make a push for top 4. You have the better players at the back to do it though.

United and Liverpool are in very similar positions I think. Need to sort out that defence and they'll make a push for top 4. You have the better players at the back to donut though.

Manquillo - good
Skrtel - good
Sakho -good
Lovren - good
Moreno - good
Back 4 - shit

How does that work? :(

Clegg

Manquillo - good
Skrtel - good
Sakho -good
Lovren - good
Moreno - good
Back 4 - shit

If they're good individually then they can be coached to be a good unit. Apart from Rafael and Shaw I have serious doubts about the individual quality of our defenders.

tri_willy

Manquillo - good
Skrtel - good
Sakho -good
Lovren - good
Moreno - good
Back 4 - shit

i thought there was the apparent language barrier between the defenders, fullbacks cant speak english, lovren n sahko dont communicate. brendan, hire an english teacher for fuck sakes, we need them speaking the same tongues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom