• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ByER444IIAEBdu_.jpg:large

woah

didnt see this one

Why are the matches between the supposed "big clubs" so damn boring?

The "Sky Super Duper Sunday Special from the Best League In The World Ever" hyperbole doesn't help, either.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
HOLY SHIT!!! just woke up to Manited loss 5-3 leicester!!!
#REKT!!!!!

wilbz you still alive mengz??

FALCAO WHAT? WHO??

Nicktendo86

Jesus Christ, I have never seen a capitulation like that today. From total control to getting battered, can't even be mad at the dodgy decisions we just crumbled.

Eurgh, fucking football.

Sporting fans said Rojo is better than Mangala, but Rojo hasn't gotten to play as a cb yet. There is a light in me that will not fade.

Rojo had a better season than Mangala. Mangala is strong and quick but he can easily fuck up at any time. To be fair, City´s defense haven´t really been tested.

Clegg

Decisions nearer to Leicester's goal ultimately cost us the game according to LvG. Says we played poorly with possession and shouldn't have pressed for a fourth.

pulga

Banned
Sat in a pub called "English Football Pub", please someone fucking score already.

-Milan is a pretty bleh city, but beating Milan at home was oh so sweet. Had to keep my emotions in check though, was surrounded by Milanistas.

-UNITEDLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-Dat Madrid. Dat chicharito goal. Dat james goal. Dat Bale double.

-explain thread title pls

K1LLER7

Decisions nearer to Leicester's goal ultimately cost us the game according to LvG. Says we played poorly with possession and shouldn't have pressed for a fourth.
He's right, but the pen just shifted the momentum in favour of Leicster. We had the game under control, could and should have killed it off, but the pen just gave Leicster a chance that they should never have had.

The players bottled it after that goal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom