• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather 5 points playing the attacking stuff we are than 7 playing the dross we did all last year.

If we sured up our defence we would be tearing teams a new one AND winning.

Yeah, even when we were winning the team was really boring to watch. I'm enjoying this team's attacking football.

Meier

Frank is never afraid to shoot. That's actually nice to see since so many of our players want to just keep working the ball around.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe this will teach Chelsea to not give up when you're 1 up against 10 men.

Jarnet87

Yeah, even when we were winning the team was really boring to watch. I'm enjoying this team's attacking football.

I think van Gaal will eventually realize that we can set up a bit more defensive and still bang in goals. We can play the 4-3-3, or the 4-2-3-1. Carrick will be back soon, or we could always put Fletcher in as he can do a job for us. Of course to do that he has to drop Rooney or RVP, or preferably both.

Draconian

I'll take a point. We were outplayed most of the game. Yeah, we should've won, but a point at the Etihad isn't terrible by any stretch.

Tubie

I avoided watching the United game because I thought it would be a boring easy win for them. Watched F1 instead, then I went out. Now I find out the score.....

Never missing another United game again.

Chelsea will take that. As long as they don't drop points against City, Liverpool and Arsenal they should be fine for a top two finish.

Great weekend. Hammers beating Liverpool (Even I didn't expect that one!), Utd getting screwed etc.

Love it.

We've got Utd next week. I fancy our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom