• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Schurrle was so close to being offside. Just showed that pulled back view again -- looked like maybe Ferna kept him on.

tim-wiese-19092014.jpg

Tim Wiese is receiving offers from the WWE. No, is not a joke post.

Well overall good day, Copenhagens wins over Brøndby, Agger gets injured, Chelsea draw with City away.

i bet mou wishes he had torres to sub in in the last quarter this time

what we needed was a clutch finisher of his caliber

Of all the many questionable decisions that is constantly made by teams, also Mourinho, you pick letting Torres go.

nt5j5sS.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
HOLY SHIT AT THIS GOAL FROM ELISEU JUST NOW o_O

Facism

Both goals in the Man City - Chelsea game were lovely. Glad i watched it. Drogba came on to do nothing except send a shot into the crowd.

dc89

Football Ey?

Carragher just said Kompany bullied Costa at times today. Probably the old CB in the league who will do that this season.

Linius

do you think Pep will stay if he fails in CL this season?

What is failure? Is it realistic to expect a club to win the CL? If they don't get trashed like last season but go out after a good fight in let's say the semis, I wouldn't call that failure anyways.

Typical Brøndby supporters having fun before the match

10698396_101523614292geu2k.jpg

Fucking gluesniffers, couldn't get more stereotypical Brøndby than the guy with the face tattoos.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's surreal seeing Utd do an Arsenal today

To be 3-1 up and cruising

Im super disappointed but it feels so fucking random, I dont even feel like it means anything. It feels like when you play fifa and are really on top and the other guy just scores 4 of his shots in a row.

Salvadora

To be 3-1 up and cruising

Im super disappointed but it feels so fucking random, I dont even feel like it means anything. It feels like when you play fifa and are really on top and the other guy just scores 4 of his shots in a row.
It's not random.

Your defensive fragility has just been, once again, exposed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Benfica turns the game around 2-1 now

Sporting also winning 0-2

Actually thought a similar thing while watching.

We really do need some better CBs who can put their fucking foot down and not be physically dominated. Too many of our players are not mentally strong enough and need a leader who isn't Wayne Rooney.
It was just panic stations.

I remember on one of the first MNFs with Carragher and Neville when they totally destroyed Arsenal.

Our turn has come.

Blablurn

do you think Pep will stay if he fails in CL this season?

I know you want Pep to go but I try to be as reasonable as possible with my answer. Even if we fail in the CL again Pep will stay. Rummenigge does not want to lose face. In the beginning of the season (when pep sad that bad results will have consequences) rummenigge confirmed that even with bad results he will stay. I'm sure he does not want to be the first official who "threw Pep out of the club". Everything is marketing related and I'm sure we'll try everything to save face. Even with bad results.

But. You and me both know that Pep will not stay for 5 years. Maybe not even 4. His next departure lies somewhere in England. Everytime I watch Pep doing interviews he doesn't look very comfortable. Right now I don't think he fits to Germany. But even with all those problems I still think he's doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom