• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck the draw

chelsea should have and could have easily won this 3-1

but nooo hang back with the lead and with city down 1 man

and then let frankie score of all people and then let city run all over them at the end

and why let drogba take the fk

i need a drink

Not mad at Frank, was a great goal. Just stupid we are sitting back against ten men.

Well, thats not great but more importantly why the fuck do these players not get it?

Schurrle had one fucking job after scoring that goal: TRACK THE FUCKING MAN

Hazard against Atletico, Schurrle today I'm sure there have been other occasions. The tactics do not work if these players are going to be lazy.

Schurrle had just come on, got a goal he should have been buzzing, filled with confidence and energy, wanting to get the ball back, get it up there and score another fucking goal. He probably had guaranteed himself a start next weekend with that goal as well (if not Bolton this week) but instead, he's lazy he ignores the run and we're punished for his fucking stupidity.

Also, why did Remy not start against Schalke if he wasn't going to get to played today?

Truth be told, we didn't play well but we didn't need to, a draw is still decent for us even if I think we should have won really.

WJD

Everton, United, Liverpool and Spurs all lose.

So we're basically in the same position as we were on Friday? Except for us having played mostly easier games, mind.

caramac

mvqibu.gif

idziqm.gif

esyzfl.gif

jtb

Banned
fucking great results this weekend, really need to string some good performances together now. play well in the next two league games (esp Chelsea... all I ask for is a point...?), can consolidate a place in the title race

So we're basically in the same position as we were on Friday? Except for us having played mostly easier games, mind.
William there is no positive

The only positive is that it was fun and I guess there will be more fun games like it

But we were 3-1 up and coasting

We lost

How worrying

ghst

thanks for the laugh

i don't know, did you think your side was horrible broken gash on friday? thought there was a little optimism after toppling the league giants QPR.

WJD

William there is no positive

The only positive is that it was fun and I guess there will be more fun games like it

But we were 3-1 up and coasting

We lost

How worrying

Oh aye we're a fucking mess. But so's everyone else.

i don't know, did you think your side was horrible broken gash on friday? thought there was a little optimism after toppling the league giants QPR.

Considering every comment I made about that game was prefaced with "I know it was only QPR..." I'd say not much has changed. I said midweek that Leicester would be a bigger test for us than many thought and we failed that test spectacularly.

Abraxas

Could hardly have asked for a better weekend for an Arsenal fan. Comfy win, no injuries, lolspurs continues, gaalacticos are stillborn, liverpool comedy defending returns (remains?), city-chelsea draw.

Sooooooo goood.

Esch

Banned
Could hardly have asked for a better weekend for an Arsenal fan. Comfy win, no injuries, lolspurs continues, gaalacticos are stillborn, liverpool comedy defending returns (remains?), city-chelsea draw.

Sooooooo goood.

wenger season has returned

jbmpNLzUNmgi4M.png

Fry

Tbh it's still early days and we're three points from top 4, we only depend on ourselves to get there.

Of course after last season we'd expect another title challeging season, but I don't think that's gonna happen. We need to improve quick so we can challege for top 4 and don't embarrass ourselves in the CL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Do we really panic after this performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom