• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The Peno and Mata/Blacketts inexperience

Both of those cost us the momentum and game.

Suen

yo dat Eliseu goal!

YV82BW.gif
christ that's crazy. I remember him scoring a crazy goal for Malaga as well two years ago in CL. That goal reminds me a little bit of Seedorf's long distance goal against Atletico, that one was so beautiful

Dat Paderborn. They don't even have a scouting unit.

ByEwIaAIUAEyKxS.png:large

ByEwIfeIgAAsEIa.png:large
Newly promoted and winning the league.

Bundeslol > Serie Lol > Premier Lol > Lol Liga > Lol 1

#TeamPaderborn

scently

Actually thought a similar thing while watching.

We really do need some better CBs who can put their fucking foot down and not be physically dominated. Too many of our players are not mentally strong enough and need a leader who isn't Wayne Rooney.

Watching the game, I just wanted us to keep scoring because every time they attacked I was afraid they would score because our defence is so bad.

So, while there are positives in this match (Di Maria is a Godsend, our attack is incredible, our midfield is decent too), the defence is just incredibly awfully.
Jones who I feel is the best of our right footed CB cannot play 2 games before he injures himself, Evans seem to be devolving and Smalling is such an awful defender, Blackett is inexperienced and Rojo is not a good LB (it remains to be seen how he will cope in CB). We need a standard back four but this injury record and lack of quality means we can't sort it out as it is. We really should have gone for Benatia or and experienced CB.

So while a lot went against us in this match (De Laet should have been sent off, the cross for the first goal seems to have gone out, and of course, the denied foul and the penalty), we really should have won this match and looking at the next series of fixtures, West Ham are next and then we have Everton, Chelsea and Man city in the space of 4 games....

Lets hope it gets better.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
what the FLYING FUCK, United lost 5-3? o_O

Good lord :(

Juventus win, Milan lose
Lampard scores against Chelski
Napoli lose
Manchester United collapse spectacularly
Liverpool lose
Baaayyerrnnnnn draw
Arsenal even manage to win a game.

If Inter manage to lose against Palermo, this might be the greatest weekend in footy history.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
More time goes by, more disgusted I am by how badly United catipulated

I seriously walk around, stop and think "What the fuck" and "Seriously?" ive been doing this since it ended.

I am in disbelief

Lightning

Banned
Juventus win, Milan lose
Lampard scores against Chelski
Napoli lose
Manchester United collapse spectacularly
Liverpool lose
Baaayyerrnnnnn draw
Arsenal even manage to win a game.

If Inter manage to lose against Palermo, this might be the greatest weekend in footy history.
Everton lose
Dortmund lose
Atletico drew at home!
Spurs lose

Great weekend.

Pellegrini is becoming my most hated manager in the league, This guy is a bigger cunt than Mourinho.

FUN FACT: Frank Lampard has scored against 39 different Premier League clubs, more than any other player in league history.

-

I can't wait to hear how Rafa and ADL rationalise their loss to Udinese today. SQUAD ROTATION MY ASS, YOUR TEAM IS SHITE

Zabojnik

I can't wait to hear how Rafa and ADL rationalise their loss to Udinese today. SQUAD ROTATION MY ASS, YOUR TEAM IS SHITE

"43 - Napoli have attempted 43 shots, without finding any goal, over their last two Serie A games. Darkness. #UdineseNapoli"

Darkness m8, darkness.

FeD.nL

I'm pretty sure Siggy has something on De Boer which makes him start him every time, because wow is he bad at EVERYTHING.

Awful positioning, awful first touch, awful finishing, bad passing, can't dribble, bad workrate, lethargic as fuck, and on top of all that he really doesn't look like he cares anymore.

It's unbelievable how much he fucks up all by himself.

It's insane, like you said, it seems he doesn't seem to care anymore. Milik atleast looks eager and willing to go the extra mile. With Kolbeinn it's just nothing, like he doesn't even want to be a footballer.

But in other news, looking forward to see the game in het Olympisch Stadion. So awesome that we still have these stadiums when you look at other countries and cannot wait to see Ajax play there once again.

Linius

It's insane, like you said, it seems he doesn't seem to care anymore. Milik atleast looks eager and willing to go the extra mile. With Kolbeinn it's just nothing, like he doesn't even want to be a footballer.

But in other news, looking forward to see the game in het Olympisch Stadion. So awesome that we still have these stadiums when you look at other countries and cannot wait to see Ajax play there once again.

I've seen Leonard Cohen play at that stadium, it really is a great stadium. Too bad I have to work on wednesday.

I've played at JOS a couple of times too in my time as a footballer. It's awesome that Ajax now plays them.

Elchele

I know you want Pep to go but I try to be as reasonable as possible with my answer. Even if we fail in the CL again Pep will stay. Rummenigge does not want to lose face. In the beginning of the season (when pep sad that bad results will have consequences) rummenigge confirmed that even with bad results he will stay. I'm sure he does not want to be the first official who "threw Pep out of the club". Everything is marketing related and I'm sure we'll try everything to save face. Even with bad results.

But. You and me both know that Pep will not stay for 5 years. Maybe not even 4. His next departure lies somewhere in England. Everytime I watch Pep doing interviews he doesn't look very comfortable. Right now I don't think he fits to Germany. But even with all those problems I still think he's doing a good job.

I'm not saying he will get sacked, I'm saying he could step down. There's no way the current administration would fire him, they are in love with him.

Suen

Everton lose
Dortmund lose
Atletico drew at home!
Spurs lose

Great weekend.

Pellegrini is becoming my most hated manager in the league, This guy is a bigger cunt than Mourinho.
Madrid win with 8 goals. Parma win with three goals.

Great weekend.

Paderborn's goal is crazy. What a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom