• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

ByE5MgSCEAAMD_m.jpg:large

Costa will fully blow one day and it won't be pretty.

finally pellegrini says what everyone else knows anyway, chelshit play like stoke, all that money spent and they cant string 5 passes against a proper team. best manager ever my fukin ass. more like a tony pullis with russian money

I've seen Leonard Cohen play at that stadium, it really is a great stadium. Too bad I have to work on wednesday.

I've played at JOS a couple of times too in my time as a footballer. It's awesome that Ajax now plays them.

You had me so confused: "When the hell did Leonard Cohen play football and how old is Linius if he's seen him play?"

but then my brain turned on again

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How much for Juve top with Nedved on the back, Yurt? I want to be broken anymore. :-(

From our store? It's probably 80-100 euros! Don't give us your money we don't deserve it, just buy a fake one!

and I know it's going to fund our next buy from Atalanta ffs

inky

Had a terrible week on FPL, dat guy got 12 points lol

33 points overall :lol

MY FPL is dire. Scored 42 points this week and still didn't manage to improve one bit.

Left 14 points on the bench too, and instead fielded Naismith (who didn't play), Cissokho (- points from OG, lol) and the regular hitters (Costa, Fab, Ramsey, Siggy, Ivanovic) didn't do shit.

Captained Rooney instead of Di Maria. That was icing on the cake =/

Labadal

MY FPL is dire. Scored 42 points this week and still didn't manage to improve one bit.

Left 14 points on the bench too, and instead fielded Naismith (who didn't play), Cissokho (- points from OG, lol) and the regular hitters (Costa, Fab, Ramsey, Siggy, Ivanovic) didn't do shit.

Captained Rooney instead of Di Maria. That was icing on the cake =/

Naicunt played but was subbed in and got a yellow card = 0 points.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
nice for Arsenal, who scored?

and did Campbell play? lol :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"43 - Napoli have attempted 43 shots, without finding any goal, over their last two Serie A games. Darkness. #UdineseNapoli"

Darkness m8, darkness.

Darkness

DARKNESS

that fucking KILLED me AHAHAH

fuck what the hell is Rafa doing....Liverpool's loss must be affecting him
Juventus win, Milan lose
Lampard scores against Chelski
Napoli lose
Manchester United collapse spectacularly
Liverpool lose
Baaayyerrnnnnn draw
Arsenal even manage to win a game.

If Inter manage to lose against Palermo, this might be the greatest weekend in footy history.

Phoebe_stop_the_madness.gif

Goddamn!!! What a beautiful, perfect counter attack. Absolutely stunning. 4-0, Carrillo.

And that's 2 assists for João Mário. Fantastic game, André Martins has lost his place on the team for a while after today.

pappe

United still conceded 4 other goals aside from that penalty. Only have themselves to blame.

Not defending our shit defensive perforance but De Laet shouldnt have been on the field after his silly fouls.

LOL VIDIC screwed up for Inter. Not a good day for present and past United defenders

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
4faeb834-6eb5-4754-9fea-960b3debf0f1.jpg

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERMOOOOOOO

4faeb834-6eb5-4754-9fea-960b3debf0f1.jpg

Vidic HAHAHA what a prefect secret agent #Junited

Raheezus has 6 goals and 3 assists in his last 10 PL games. What a little boss. If he can't handle being relied upon, he shouldn't be so good.

Borini shooting from that angle. Sickening.

Clegg

West Ham next and then Everton.

Have no idea how either will go. We have the players to do do damage to both sides but as today showed we can be bullied in games. Both home matches so we really need 6 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom