• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
elokiVd.gif

ByE5MgSCEAAMD_m.jpg:large

Costa will fully blow one day and it won't be pretty.

Unlike Zabalete, he clearly knew where the line was there. One red card in his whole career, don't think you have to be too worried about him, maybe focus your attention on Aguero stomping on people and such instead.

Esch

Banned
I don't understand it either. Really annoying imo

He likes Messi a lot

His comically heavy Geordie accent combined with the way he loves to hear himself talk is driving me nuts. He just spends as much time as possible using ridiculous descriptors to fellate any 'hot' top tier skilled player (Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Messi, Rodriguez) is so god damn annoying. And he yells.

Listen to this guy go on and on after :40 seconds.

AS ELECTRIFYING AS A HAIRDRYER THROWN INTO A HOT TUB MY FRIEND. IT PUTS THE HAITIAN VOODOO RATTLE ON THIS ONE. AUGH. LIKE BETAMAX, THEY DONT MAKE HIM LIKE THIS ANYMORE

I've not seen much from Everton to make it more likely for them to win at Anfield than us. Sturridge will be back hopefully, and the crowd make a difference in these derbies.

Esch

Banned
can never tell when neymar is diving or if he's just so physically fragile that the smallest rough contact shatters his world.

needs to put on 10-15 lbs, come bulk in America m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom