• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Hannibal is good. But also overrated. People talk about it as if it's the second coming of Jesus.

Actually, I think it has the quality of fooling people into thinking it's "good". Cinematography is amazing, some performances are great, it has interesting twists and developments, but it's all style and very little substance, takes stupid leaps of logic and some of the writing is dire.

I think it depends on how much audiences can stand the glaring holes and dumb people in charge. I didn't mind it and quite enjoyed both seasons, but some people I know were pulling their hairs out like it was Dexter all over again.

FootballFan

RAKITIC!

Cesc can suck a fat one.

No need to take it out on Cesc m8. He wasn't a good fit and both parties agreed. It was best that he left.

Rakitic is obviously a worse player, but he fits into the team much better.

(Rakitic is of course still fantastic, but Cesc is insane at his best)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
reading the thread

At herrera's goal

why did everything have to die

why did all the good in the world have to die in Leicester

This is all helga lenga's fault

Jaime the Kingslayer

Ulloa the Usurper

Tyler Blackett banished to the night watch

now suddenly all the Vidal jokes from the summer are starting to make sense innit? :lol

Abysswalker is from Dark Souls btw

1389247563.png

Wilbur

Banned
Also fuck you all for being mean to Blablurn earlier

Not everyone reads every single post in the thread like me m8

Kharma man, come off it.

Guarin constantly dives and constantly gets away with it. He just earned two yellow cards for Inturd players.

It's always interesting to me how much reputation matters to referees. You'd think they'd be, you know, professional, and call it how they see it.

Tubie

messi has lost it, hasnt looked the same since that injury against psg. rarely even dribbles anymore

I remember when you said something similar about Ronaldo when we played Bayern.

He scored like a minute after your post.

Messi to score a wonder goal before the 50th minute.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur. Post if you're okay!

m8 I'm fine

Honestly was on the verge of tears when they scored their fifth but quickly recovered :lol

Just a fucking odd game. An odd weekend.

No idea what to make of it. All credit to Leicester though.

(I think everyone was being mean to you earlier. Clegg and Salva implying you did it on purpose. Fuck them. Run away with me.)

(Although you should have apologised earlier. Fuck you. Go away.)

(No)

(Yes)

robben, di maria, bale, neymar etc. good players but to win ballondor u have to be consistent throughout the year and they havnt been. and cr7 hit a 1 man wall so he shouldnt be in conversation either. football very blah now a day

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
robben, di maria, bale, neymar etc. good players but to win ballondor u have to be consistent throughout the year and they havnt been. and cr7 hit a 1 man wall so he shouldnt be in conversation either. football very blah now a day

you bothered to use caps in your name but you can't be arsed to do them in your fucking posts? WORST ALT EVER

Esch

Banned

well why don't you cry about it then

Linius

Since when can you spoiler sports? When tennis is on we talk about that in this thread too and I've never seen anyone say something about it. It seems only F1 is causing troubles every now and then.

If I don't want to see the result of a sports event I'll have to completely shut down all media because it's almost impossible to avoid anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom