• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of time. The only fixture that excites me in Serie A is Roma Juventus.

Easy there, lad.

giphy.gif

Our next games are Empoli, Cesena, and Chievo. Those are the games we need to win to get third place, not Juventus. Any points we get against Juve/Roma would just be icing on the cake this season.

Fuck Pippo though for leaving Muntari on, seriously. He better get benched next game.

Fuck fell asleep during the first half of the Arsenal game and just woke up now. Pissed to have missed Juve-Milan. At least Arsenal and Juve so good weekend for me .

Now time for a cheeky 6am 12k

Rikkun

Deserved win for Juve. We still have the same problems as last year, free agents only get you that far.

If Menez keeps playing like this you're better than last year. Defence looks better too but yeah, Bonaventura can't replace Balotelli, you can't put every hope on Pazzini and Torres.

Zabojnik

I think we might've hit the jackpot with Pereyra. Seems really solid. As in fits in the starting XI solid, not Padoin Kenobi solid.

Romulo, I don't know. I'd have to see him start and play for 60-70mins.

Wilbur

Banned
Delighted with that result. Well in, Big Sam.

Have to mention Bumhead's post in the last OT as well. No doubt he'll miss it because he doesn't post all too regularly, but it warmed my heart to read. Wednesday, Derby and Forest up this year PLS

Congrats JuveGAF as well. I like Inzaghi and I'm sure Milan will be fine this year but that's a good result. Serie A is OVER

Deserved win for Juve. We still have the same problems as last year, free agents only get you that far.

Yup, we still have an absolutely terrible midfield. I think our defenders and attackers are good enough for a third place finish in Serie A, no problem, but the midfield is a disaster. Muntari/Poli is just nowhere near good enough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think we might've hit the jackpot with Pereyra. Seems really solid. As in fits in the starting XI solid, not Padoin Kenobi solid.

Romulo, I don't know. I'd have to see him start and play for 60-70mins.

Romulo looked really good too tbf

But he wasnt in-sync (understandably) with Vidal

Peco

What a disgusting performance. El Shaarawy is dead, I don't know if he'll ever recover from all his bullshit injuries.

Also, fuck Juve, they're the Hitler of football.

Muntari is diamond, Frank.

Vidal wasn't amazing by any stretch either. But its his first real showing, even then just a sub appearance, and he's been injured.

Romulo.... well, he looks fine. We need to see more.

I'm glad to see Ogbonna played well, too. I fear he doesn't have the class at the moment to stand up to a top CL attack, but against Serie A opponents? Sure, he did good. He's definitely better than Ogbonna of last year.

Milan were a little too chaotic for me. I don't think the false 9 system is good in the long term, but when your alternative is Pazzini and a broken Torres? Yeah, play Menez up front and hope to catch a few breaks. Won't do well against bigger sides other than Napoli, maybe.

Now for the big games on Sunday.

Formation time United bros.

------------------------------De GOD-----------------------------------

Rafael De Silva----JevGOD-----Ro Joe-----------------Shaw

-----------------------------Danny Blind-------------------------------

-----------------------Herr------------------ADM7----------------------

--------------------------------Mata--------------------------------------

---------------------Rooney--------Rumbo---------------------------

Arnie

Thanks for retweeting those Big Sam things, Nath.

That account always cheers me up.

Him on The Elephant Man is gold.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini needs to stop bonuccing. Pass the ball to the nearest player and just fucking defend.

Chiellini needs to stop passing and shooting altogether. Let's chop off below his ankles and get it over with

OH HE'LL LIVE L1NETT

And Bonucci fucking fuck me, WHY is he STILL taking our freekicks???????? Did he EVER score from a freekick?

Did he ever score from outside the box?

Allegri say something you FUCK

Blablurn

Had some friends coming over today. We kinda ended up playing P.T.

What an experience. What a game. I can't wait for Silent Hills. P.T. is so fucking scary

Match of the Day and some 7.5% beer.....

My GF gave me a blow job during the Ludogrets vs Liverpool game which made it enjoyable.

I think that is literally the only way I could watch Liverpool lose to West Ham again....

Does anyone want to see my Ultimate team for Fifa15?

Considering the 2nd full day of the Web App is nearly up, I have an 80 rated Premiership team which I am rather proud of.

Yet another performance where he's good, but the error he makes is fucking calamitous

I really rate Sakho.

It's a shame my friends laugh in my face when he fucks it up like that.

Welbeck scored today too. I was fucking gutted. I have a gentlemans bet with Lashley that Balotelli will score more than Welbeck this season.

1-1 so far....

I really rate Sakho.

It's a shame my friends laugh in my face when he fucks it up like that.

I think we need to teach him to become a no-nonsense defender when under pressure, and when he's jostling with another player

He has a hell of a ground-pass on him, he's fast and he has a good tackle (¬¬), but he needs to just play it safe sometimes. It puts him in situations where he isn't comfortable, and he ends up making bad errors

The great centrebacks have no problem twatting the ball out of play or hoofing it out when they're not completely sure they can do something productive.

I think we need to teach him to become a no-nonsense defender when under pressure, and when he's jostling with another player

He has a hell of a ground-pass on him, he's fast and he has a good tackle (¬¬), but he needs to just play it safe sometimes. It puts him in situations where he isn't comfortable, and he ends up making bad errors

The great centrebacks have no problem twatting the ball out of play or hoofing it out when they're not completely sure they can do something productive.

I completely agree with you. If he can get his 'decision-making' under control he could be one of the top CB's in the league

Lovren on the other hand? I am seriously not convinced by him very much at all.

Here's a question for you my good man. Are you genuinely worried we will drop out of top4 this year? If you had to say one way or the other?

Because the men came, with their guns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom