• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

scently

It will.

Doesn't make our current struggles any more bearable. Feels like my arse is about to fall out right before the start of every United game.

Lol. For me, my heart beat rockets up. Our next 4 matches will be interesting. It will tell us a lot about this team I guess.

Gambit

Elsk. Rode playing RB :D

But we're playing great so far.

Rode would be very smart to strive for that position. Playing there regularly for Bayern would be his ticket into the national team

Fuck me. Lewa with dem ball skill.s

we haven't had a striker with such a technique for a long time

Got a feeling Bayern will destroy Paderborn today.

5:1

Got the same feeling. It's a good feeling.

Clegg

Lol. For me, my heart beat rockets up. Our next 4 matches will be interesting. It will tell us a lot about this team I guess.
Think we already know a lot about the team. We're quite similar to last years side albeit much better in attack. But they still can't defend and still lose the head when pressed.

FcN0KZi.gif

scently

Think we already know a lot about the team. We're quite similar to last years side albeit much better in attack. But they still can't defend and still lose the head when pressed.

And worse in defence, indeed. Which is why I just keep hoping that we are out of sight before the opponent has a chance to score. It almost worked at the weekend but then the penalty happened.

Anyway, what I mean by the next 4 matches is that the West Ham match will show if we have any solution to dealing with teams who bypass our midfield with a pass to our flanks, while the matches against Chelsea and Man City will show how we measure up against the top quality teams.

Suen

What a fucking dive from Marcelo. That's embarrassing.

La Liga refs are the worst in Europe.

edit: Ronaldo does not Miss-i the penalty.

lol

Thought this started at 8:30 and now it's 2-0 already. No Bayern - Paderborn for me, then.

Also what the fuck is Pep's problem with Benatia? I have the cunt in Kicker manager and he doesn't even play.

Bayern found their level in Paderborn
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

Damn you, I just wanted to make this joke about Lewa. Scoring against Paderborn and Schlacke, what a top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom