• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

That and I think it would help if under interests and hobbies he didn't put some pictures of Asian women.

Dude, some fuckin Canadian English teachers, dudes in their 40s and 50s actually listed "girls! And more girls" and some variations of that in their hobbies/interests in a "meet the teachers" pamphlet that the parents got, at that high school.

These are the type of people who come and live here. No wonder the city board of education made me head teacher this year, I'm the only one who isn't a fucking freak.

King_Moc

Banned
Quite interesting.

:lol

I spoke to Gary Nevilles dad through work once and he was exactly the same, except he was all like "don't you know who my son is?" (not "sons").

He wanted his work moved to the front of the queue. It was immensely satisfying to tell him I wouldn't do that just because of who he was. Apparently he wasn't happy when out engineers turned up at his house either, accused them of bring City fans for some reason. Guys got major issues.

El Topo

Don't give up Bla. Applying for a job can be tough, stressful and take a lot of time. There are some pretty good guidelines though on what to do (and what to avoid) when it comes to applying, or also where to apply. Did you only respond to job notices or did you write towards certain companies (without any official open job)?

Dude, some fuckin Canadian English teachers, dudes in their 40s and 50s actually listed "girls! And more girls" and some variations of that in their hobbies/interests in a "meet the teachers" pamphlet that the parents got, at that high school.

These are the type of people who come and live here. No wonder the city board of education made me head teacher this year, I'm the only one who isn't a fucking freak.

What. The. Fuck.

Fergie

Banned
I spoke to Gary Nevilles dad through work once and he was exactly the same, except he was all like "don't you know who my son is?" (not "sons").

He wanted his work moved to the front of the queue. It was immensely satisfying to tell him I wouldn't do that just because of who he was. Apparently he wasn't happy when out engineers turned up at his house either, accused them of bring City fans for some reason. Guys got major issues.

D_prOdigy

Wasn't Nev Nev charged (or at least accused) of something quite unsavory? My memory fails me here.

EDIT: Wiki says he was found not guilty, so never mind.

GorillaJu

What. The. Fuck.

Yes. The way foreign teachers treat the education system is an absolute fucking joke. Get by on the bare minimum, shamelessly flirt with 15-16 year old girls, act like they have some specialized skill for sitting their fat asses on the front desk and telling the class stories that no teacher should ever be willing to share... And this is at THE top high school for English education in the entire county. I know one teacher personally who fucks his students, god knows how many of these depraved people there actually are.

These kinds of useless cumbuckets won't disappear because the English education system is constantly being cut because the results aren't showing any positive change, and the only replacements who are willing to work for such low pay are immigrants from Malaysia and the Philippines who are even less qualified to teach English.

Weeee /rant

Blablurn

I found a job advert which sounds pretty good. They look for somebody that helps them out with their business overseas. its a manufacturing company for premium chairs and tables. they ask for technical skills. but they dont expand on it. the focus is clearly helping them with the business abroad. anyway, i don't have any special knowledge whet it comes to manufacturing furniture.

would you mention that by saying you are ready to learn more on that during the time there or would you somehow paraphrase it? If yes, you guys got any ideas?

Yes. The way foreign teachers treat the education system is an absolute fucking joke. Get by on the bare minimum, shamelessly flirt with 15-16 year old girls, act like they have some specialized skill for sitting their fat asses on the front desk and telling the class stories that no teacher should ever be willing to share... And this is at THE top high school for English education in the entire county. I know one teacher personally who fucks his students, god knows how many of these depraved people there actually are.

These kinds of useless cumbuckets won't disappear because the English education system is constantly being cut because the results aren't showing any positive change, and the only replacements who are willing to work for such low pay are immigrants from Malaysia and the Philippines who are even less qualified to teach English.

Weeee /rant

i heard about similar stuff in china but i had no idea thats a thing in japan

Jarnet87

Getting FIFA 15 at lunch. When i get home from work and begin my manager career my first move is to dump Rooney to the French league where he belongs. We can dream.

bud

Enjoying that cabin crew forum giving an appraisal on the conduct of celebs

Paul Gascoigne was very friendly - I suggested going for a drink but he wimped out :)

LxHVdy6.png

D_prOdigy

Most of them are as expected.

Bit disappointed about Nicole Kidman because she seemed to come across as nice in a recent Simon Mayo interview.

Like to think Danny Baker was doing the 'do you know who I am' in an ironic, joshing way too.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I don't know how to make that related to football.

Blablurn

Manuel Neuer will play his 100th league game for Bayern tonight. He's won nearly everything there is to win since joining in 2011.

Weeee /rant

Oh hey I should go then.

K1LLER7

haha, maybe!

I have a feeling he his forcing his luck recently with those crazy runs. Hamburg almost scored because of that.
Tbf it is risky, but for the majority of moments he rushes out, he times it perfectly unlike some other keepers, and it also helps the defenders. He's the best keeper in the world, by a large margin imo.

Linius

yes, only unsure if physical or digital, but definitely getting it.

Cool! Seems like a fun game for multi player stuff and such.

Also undecided yet. Leaning towards digital for a change. It's 37 euros trough Game in the UK for a download code.

jts

...hate me...
I feel so ghetto for still getting PES and still on PS3.

I have this friend who's pissed at me that I didn't buy the PS4 nor will I get FIFA 15 (not that it would've mattered too much if I got it on another console) after almost being convinced of doing it. Hell, I got FIFA 14 a while a go and played many a match with him over the summer, especially during the WC period. I also bought FIFA 12 (or 11?) and 09 previously... but I just can't fully embrace FIFA and leave PES behind. Semper Fi!

Any ghetto ass peasant like me who's going to get PES in November (watch it having outdated rosters still) on the PS3? Then maybe I can play a couple of matches online with the equally ghetto-ass 4G over wifi connection that I should be using by then.

darknil

Soooo, anyone can explain to me how to join the PS4 FIFA club?

On other stuff, what is Arse-GAF thinking on Ospina, possible debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom