• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Elche is the best name in football.

I always think about the German word Elch

Which means moose

dWqK0g7.jpg

Rotations!

Real Madrid Starting XI: Keylor, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Illarramendi, Kroos, Isco, James, Bale, Ronaldo

Isco and Illara have been incredible when they've come on past couple games. Hope they continue their form. Carlo seems to have stabilized things with a 4-2-3-1, so excited :)

Ortix

Banned
Soooo, anyone can explain to me how to join the PS4 FIFA club?

On other stuff, what is Arse-GAF thinking on Ospina, possible debut?

He'll play for sure. Bellerin and probably Hayden too. Campbell should play, but you never know with Wenger... And I'm hoping for Akpom too, but yeah, don't expect it.

Gambit

Cool! Seems like a fun game for multi player stuff and such.

Also undecided yet. Leaning towards digital for a change. It's 37 euros trough Game in the UK for a download code.

I forget, can we use UK download codes on the continent? Anyway, we could try multiplayer one day if you feel like it. I am sure it'll be fun.

Neuer; Lahm, Dante, Boateng, Alaba; Rode, Alonso, Götze; Robben, Müller, Lewandowski

Damn. Good squad.

Now that's a good squad. I like it.

Blablurn

I forget, can we use UK download codes on the continent? Anyway, we could try multiplayer one day if you feel like it. I am sure it'll be fun.

Now that's a good squad. I like it.

Now replace Rode with Thiago and you have a stew going... eh I mean you have a trophy winning team going.

3Sixty

#SaintsFC team vs @Arsenal: Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Gardos, Targett, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, S. Davis, Tadić, Mané, Pellè

No messing from RoKo.

Targett :bow

bjaelke

Liverpool XI to face Middlesbrough: Mignolet; Manquillo, Toure, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Rossiter, Lallana, Sterling, Markovic, Lambert.

Blablurn

same here. His feud with Uli is long past, but when I see Lemke I still want someone to punch him. Just to see what it's like.

It was a lot of fun stealing Rehhagel out from under him

His annoying voice certainly doesn't help, innit?

Dat Rehagel. Those were some unfortunate days.

Gambit

His annoying voice certainly doesn't help, innit?

Dat Rehagel. Those were some unfortunate days.

I never understood why we went for him. Even when we bought him I would have far preferred Hitzfeld. But, fortunately, his tenure in Munich was relatively short (before Beckenbauer himself took over).

I remember a reporter from Bremen asking Sepp Maier where they would put the "King Otto statue" and Maier said "King Otto? We have no king, we have a Kaiser!"

Blablurn

I never understood why we went for him. Even when we bought him I would have far preferred Hitzfeld. But, fortunately, his tenure in Munich was relatively short (before Beckenbauer himself took over).

I remember a reporter from Bremen asking Sepp Maier where they would put the "King Otto statue" and Maier said "King Otto? We have no king, we have a Kaiser!"

Sounds like a classic Maier :D

I guess we just bought Rehagel because we could. The usual Bayern thinking :D

Gambit

When you see Robben, you can tell that he is always "on". You could hardly be more of a professional than him.

Just found out that I am going to the Oktoberfest on Saturday. At the Italian weekend! It'll be madness

Batongen

Banned
Liverpool XI to face Middlesbrough: Mignolet; Manquillo, Toure, Sakho, Enrique, Lucas, Rossiter, Lallana, Sterling, Markovic, Lambert.

Rossiter looks like Spearing but with actual football skills. Hopefully he and Can can kick on and take Lucas and Gerrards place in 1-2 seasons.

Gambit

YES! Götze! Let's put them in their place

awesome Müller, great Robben

BTW: Pep's gonna Pep. Rode is Right Back. Haha

Barzul

@Arsenal team to play Southampton: Ospina, Bellerin, Chambers, Hayden, Coquelin, Rosicky, Diaby, Wilshere, Alexis, Campbell, Podolski

Not sure what to make of this. particularly the defense. Hope we can win with this team. Bellerin particularly needs to learn quick and game time is the best way to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom