• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

7 matches
6 horrendous attacking performances

Struggling badly to create chances this season. Lambert is dreadful so far, no point denying that.

They aren't giving each other options. When 1 person has ball, you have 5 static players ahead just standing behind their markers.

We don't half miss Sturridge.

Suen

I love how I am waiting for the game to end on my stream, hoping Arsenal will score in the last minute and then my footy apps sends me an alert saying that the game ended 1-2 while I'm watching it. Fuck off.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Easy win for the Arsenal.

HNxoVav.png

6kWL2y0.gif

jkgvcVmm.jpg

Might as well go on and win it, Saints. Looking good so far this season.

Diaby distributed the ball well in that holding role, I thought. Should absolutely be starting games instead of Flamini.

3Sixty

Alexis is playing. You've already lost. Give it up and your team should stay home.

That was a really stupid penalty to give away. Now Alexis will need to shit on Southampton again.

From tomorrow's games only Arsenal vs Southampton and Swansea vs Everton look interesting.

Joke cup. Don't care about it, will just be good to piss on Southampton anyway though.

Clyne in the squad to play? Would be nice to embarrass him while he looks at Chambers career take off.

:lol

Arsenal turning their noses up at domestic cups now?

Going out now, especially to preserve the fitness of their defenders just hides Wenger inadequacies (of which there are many) as a manager.

Arsenal should have a squad size/quality capable of competing in these competitions, its not like there are that many games either.

I can't say I'm ever satisfied when we go out of cup competitions personally. About the best I can muster is that i'd like us to win the LC because we haven't won it in a while and in that time we have won the FA Cup a lot but i'll take both/one if they're on offer for sure.

Well we don't have the whole 10 years since a trophy nonsense on our backs anymore.

It wasn't really nonsense though was it?

Suen

Yes because I have a history of Shitting on Madrid. Oh wait. I don't.

I am not FootballFan so stop treating me like I am.
I agree you're no FF (or some other Barca trolls or Madrid trolls like us!). Madrid-GAF let's not shit on Messi please. He rarely trolls here, and is one of the posters that get least involved in the Madrid-Barca party. Don't be cunts.

Much like in the Depo game, I think Carlo has done an absolutely amazing job in regaining our balance in a short span of time. His decision to finally play Illara as the DM has been working so well and I'm liking the early season rotation as we'll need it going forward next calendar year. Isco and Illara bossed the whole game to be honest, getting the ball through to Ronaldo was made even easier with Marcello having a great game.

Carlo is making it click.
We haven't faced stronger sides yet. I missed the derby so I don't know if Atletico were dominating us but we need to face stronger opposition before we can really say we've found a good balance. We're looking better for now though, but I'd wait until we meet Barca, Valencia, Bilbao, Villareal and Sevilla in the league and watch how we do against them.

Ortix

Banned
Shame about the loss, but not that big a deal. Podolski and Rosicky were awful. Campbell didn't do much either. Good games by Wilshere and Sanchez though, and Bellerin is a real talent. Hayden did well too.

I can't say I'm ever satisfied when we go out of cup competitions personally. About the best I can muster is that i'd like us to win the LC because we haven't won it in a while and in that time we have won the FA Cup a lot but i'll take both/one if they're on offer for sure.

It wasn't really nonsense though was it?

Get out.

You said to me you reckon Jose will want the LC because its the first opportunity for you to win silverware this season and send a message :p

are Sunderland still in this?

Get out.

You said to me you reckon Jose will want the LC because its the first opportunity for you to win silverware this season and send a message :p

are Sunderland still in this?

Whats wrong with what I said? I do think Jose will think that, and I would still want to win it, regardless.

Also, stop fucking bringing up Sunderland

:(

Peco

We should really try to sign a motherfucking regista in january because our central midfielders are complete garbage. Oh and Bonera is definitely one of the worst defenders in Europe, he wouldn't even start in Lega Pro, I genuinely can't understand why Inzaghi believes in him so much, Rami is younger and probably better. Fuck him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom