• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

iba9PE4ft8UZPH.gif

Reposting from earlier:

United bros, explain to me what is the fascination of fans with Blackett?

Maybe I don't see it, but he has looked average to me. I read online people talking as if he is our best CB.

Yes, he has had some decent spells. But every game he has lacked what it takes to be a good defender for the full 90 minutes. He has made mistakes that led to goals. He has had headers that just go straight to the opposition every game and put defense under pressure.

What am I missing here?

So glad I saved my £12 and didn't go to watch Cardiff get dicked by Bournemouth.

Still, at least we now know our back-up's are shit. Hurry up Tan and hire Tony Pulis Neil Lennon Steve Clarke Russell Slade... sadly.

Tc91

Reposting from earlier:

United bros, explain to me what is the fascination of fans with Blackett?

Maybe I don't see it, but he has looked average to me. I read online people talking as if he is our best CB.

Yes, he has had some decent spells. But every game he has lacked what it takes to be a good defender for the full 90 minutes. He has made mistakes that led to goals. He has had headers that just go straight to the opposition every game and put defense under pressure.

What am I missing here?

I hope the reason he was playing was because he's left footed, I know LvG wanted a ball playing left footed defender so when Rojo didn't have his work permit and Shaw was too fat to play (he still is) maybe that is why he went with Blackett.

That's my theory at least and I hope it's true because like you said Blackett doesn't seem ready yet, he's young and inexperienced though so maybe there is a good player somewhere in him. He has been thrown into the deep end to be fair.

Not writing him off just yet after 1 bad game he's been decent in the others but yeah I hope to see Rojo at cb and Shaw lb vs West Ham.

Probably for the best Blackman has little saves to make based on his goalkeeping for that Liverpool goal, loool.

Btw, might I remind everyone he's a champion league winner, lool (centre right with the stupid hair between Jt and Cahill)

Chelsea-Champions-League-008.jpg

Linius

Nobody will care, but the Ajax Amateurs were so close to kicking a prof team out of the cup tonight. They lost trough penalties ultimately :(

My hometown beat the ADO cunts, so all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom