• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Going out now, especially to preserve the fitness of their defenders just hides Wenger inadequacies (of which there are many) as a manager.

Arsenal should have a squad size/quality capable of competing in these competitions, its not like there are that many games either.

I can't say I'm ever satisfied when we go out of cup competitions personally. About the best I can muster is that i'd like us to win the LC because we haven't won it in a while and in that time we have won the FA Cup a lot but i'll take both/one if they're on offer for sure.

It wasn't really nonsense though was it?
While I agree with your point we still had the players on the pitch who should have done better but the match just showed why most of them don't play regularly for us and won't play regularly. Podolski's Arsenal career is over, he doesn't add anything anymore. Rosciky complained about game time but after today's game what does he expect? Campbell should be sold next window.

Few bright points though. I like Hayden, he can make it if he keeps at it. Bellerin wasn't spectacular but the talent clearly there. Coquelin needs to find himself another club.

hiroshawn

Banned
"Wenger will be sorry he let me go." Kolo Toure

video-victor-anichebe-goal-vs-liverpool-kolo-toure-funny-reaction-1-1.jpg

Apples and oranges though, not the same type of player.

Januzaj was a really similar player to Suso before he played under Moyes. He started dribbling a lot more under Moyes and played exclusively on the wing. Moyes kind of transformed him into a modern winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom