• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Agh, hope no one in my fantasy team has Aguero.

Where would people put him with the best of the premier league? Getting up there with Shearer for me.

Wilbur

Banned
Kaboul hahahaha utter dross

Where would people put him with the best of the premier league? Getting up there with Shearer for me.

Talent wise, absolutely up there. But he doesn't have the record of Shearer yet, so hard to say.

Salazar

Talent wise, absolutely up there. But he doesn't have the record of Shearer yet, so hard to say.

I owned Alan Shearer's Guide to Physical Conditioning as a young lad

Read it multiple times. Maintained an almost zen state of physical inaction.

Marc

Yeah, that is a long way away but he has signed a long term deal now and unless he gets long term injuries he could get up there at this rate. Suarez jumped ship as soon as he had a great season, would of had a shout otherwise.

Shearer was a pure CF and there have not been many better than him. Aguero is a more rounded play and more comparable to a player like Henry, who he is nowhere near IMO.

I would say he is one of the top 10 foreign forwards we have seen in the PL.

El Topo

Excuse me the question as I'm not following the match, but how in the world could City get three penalties against Tottenham?

Yeah, that is a long way away but he has signed a long term deal now and unless he gets long term injuries he could get up there at this rate. Suarez jumped ship as soon as he had a great season, would of had a shout otherwise.

Suarez was boss in 12/13 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom