• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
pathetic spurs, just died after that 4th goal from aguero. pochettino should drop half the lineup for that

What the fuck are we supposed to do, open up and concede 6 again? The game is over.

I was very pleased with our attitude today and we created a lot of chances. Without a loony blowing the whistle it could have been very different.

TheXbox

All people talk about when they talk about Milner is his "work ethic" or whatever but his movement on the ball is pretty fuckin legit.

tri_willy

What the fuck are we supposed to do, open up and concede 6 again? The game is over.

I was very pleased with our attitude today and we created a lot of chances. Without a loony blowing the whistle it could have been very different.

true, ref was high as fuck, that pelanty miss by soldado changed the momentum big time. was hoping u guys would equalise and hold at least... oh well

Meier

Excuse me the question as I'm not following the match, but how in the world could City get three penalties against Tottenham?
When Yaya wasn't in, the team was very dynamic. Spurs couldn't keep up really. One was soft but the other two were very clear and had to be given.

Spurs played pretty well and 4-1 doesn't tell the whole story. Hart and Lloris were fantastic -- this game could have been much higher scoring.

hahahahahaha newcastle

hahahahahaha

hahahahahahaha

ha

8wridPx.jpg

It' incredible how Alonso received more praise in just a few months than Kroos during his entire career at Bayern

I was watching this thing the other day where Gerrard is making a team of the best 11 players he's played with. When he does Alonso, he says how saddened he was by Alonso's departure, and he is clearly genuinely devestated by it, even a couple of years after the fact

Appreciate the magnificent bearded bastard.

Blablurn

Yep. Bringing Alonso to Bayern was probably Peps best idea so far. It's incredible how Alonso became the leader of the midfield from day one.

TheXbox

I can't stand this one idiot NBC pundit. "As soon as Spurs got the red card city were always going to run them over" like Spurs were in it until then. City were already winning 3-1. Fucking madness

Now watch Diego Costa do things

bud23

Madrid XI vs Levante; Casillas; Carvajal, Nacho, Pepe, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Isco; James Rodríguez Cristiano Ronaldo and Chicharito.

No bale and benzema.

Levante XI; insert 11 shit lol liga players.

#Arsenal team to play Hull: Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Monreal, Gibbs, Flamini, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis, Welbeck

That back 4.

Please hold.

It is amazing that we have given up the least shots on goal in Europe this season
or top 5 anyways
. Problem is always set pieces.

Fucks sake

Maybe a bit naive to play how we did, but we went for it.

A few positives, ~ thought we looked really good going forward, but the ref was fucking terrible which is becoming a theme against City. I really don't care how many pens they should have had in other games, which is according to them anyway. That's not how it works.

MPW

Madrid XI vs Levante; Casillas; Carvajal, Nacho, Pepe, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Isco; James Rodríguez Cristiano Ronaldo and Chicharito.

No bale and benzema.

strange, last time i checked neither got injured during international break

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs have had more red cards rescinded in the last two years than any other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom