• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
397s6v.gif

fucking lol

Marc

Top 8 movies of all time:

Rocky
Heat
Ghost
Jurassic Park
Cool Runnings
Seabiscuit
Karate Kid
Forest Gump

That is a random list if I ever saw one.

Heat is great but even then it wouldn't get into my top 10, even top 50 to be honest. Why 8 btw?

Blablurn

Do you even agree that it damages the league? Not that it's your problem, but still.

Of course it's ridiculous that we are dominating it the way we do.

I don't want another season either where we win with 20 points difference.

But first of all. Gladbach is still right next to us. Only four points away. The league is not over.

AND

It's not like Dortmund and Leverkusen didn't spend any money to improve their squad. I thought Dortmund had a legit shoot at the title. Especially with the addition of Kagawa. But if they lose, I laugh. You guys would do the same, if your rival lost.

Fuck Dortmund.

But yes. Dominating the league year after year is boring and not good. But what should we do? Give the other teams money? I don't think so.

That is a random list if I ever saw one.

Heat is great but even then it wouldn't get into my top 10, even top 50 to be honest. Why 8 btw?

Michael Owen said he had only seen 8 films in his life as he dislikes films and that was the list, I believe

This Pelle>Brazilian Pele.

Pele couldn't even make it in Europe and he knew it, so dedicated his career to Brazilian football and MLS
I know you're kidding but I still find it astounding thst this actually happened to Pele:

After the 1962 World Cup, wealthy European clubs such as Real Madrid, Juventus and Manchester United tried to sign him, but the government of Brazil declared Pelé an "official national treasure" to prevent him from being transferred out of the country.

Batongen

Banned
Even Wanyama scoring? What are Sunderland doing, they haven't even got a man sent off? Has O'Shea's contract extension gone to his head and the whole defence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom