• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, an extension is fucking up and I can't get rid of these quotes in the quick reply box.

If that penalty save was world class, any penalty save is world class. He had to do the bare minimum bar standing still.

If that penalty save was world class, any penalty save is world class. He had to do the bare minimum bar standing still.

Dortmund are having a worse league campaign than us, in a joke league :O

Dortmund are having a worse league campaign than us, in a joke league :O

Please understand.

Blablurn

tumblr_ndn8qw8b1A1sr12a0o3_500.jpg

tumblr_ndn88e5k5o1shuwvvo3_500.jpg

tumblr_ndn7pvStFP1qgmhjro1_500.jpg

I guess this will give Felipe Luis a chance to get a run out, but it'd be a shame if Azpilicueta lost his place. He's a very good player.

Branna is in his last year or 2 years of his contract and a lot of people have started to notice that as great as he is going forwards he's not quite so good defensively and I think eventually Azpili and Luis might end up being the partnership going forwards.

Jose likes Azpili, I can't see him losing his place for long.

Marc

DAT PELLE PELLE

SOMEBODY HOLD ME

3rd in the league, you're gonna win the champions league next season mate.

Congrats!

Can't believe how well you are doing with so many changes, very rare even for the bigger teams to do as well as you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom