• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your striker business was something else in the Summer. I don't like West Ham but credit's due there.

Then there is Newcastle who faffed around with shite like Riviere, Perez and Ferreyra, all contributing fuck all.

Sakho and Valencia are great.

I hope we can keep hold of Alex Song and Jenkinson too.

I'd tell Carroll and Nolan to jog on now. Don't fit the style of play.

bud23

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

PRICELESS

Marc

That Fabregas goal is sublime, playing easy mode. Arsene's decision looks dumber every day, the argument that Cesc plays as a 10 was dumb enough in and of itself.

Can i just say that Joe Hart's penalty save was world class. And Aguero is something else.

Nah, the pen had no pace and wasn't that accurate. Hart didn't have to move fast to it at all and wasn't stretched.

Aguero is a special player though, we can agree on that. :)

The thing is, is it down to the players not being good enough or the manager?

I have always thought that other managers would have won with our previous squads.

Yeah, we had very capable squads during our drought. With a manager who can motivate and drill I'm sure we would have fared a lot better. Though certain players always getting overrated also didn't help.

TheXbox

Can i just say that Joe Hart's penalty save was world class. And Aguero is something else.
was a shit pen but joe had some other vital saves. and yeah, Aguero was brilliant. Makes me worried about his fitness every fucking game though, every single time he takes a touch or spends time on the floor I weep. Just a matter of when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom