• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikkun

Hahaha keeper too busy screaming at his own defenders

5EImPZE.gif

Deserved.

Labadal

90 points with 4 players left. Excellent.

Dortmund are even worse than Liverpool.

If we beat QPR, we will have two points more than Arsenal. I'm keeping expectations in check.

Hixx

Billy Jones is pivotal to SAFC this is what happens when The Hair is injured, everyone thinks "oh he's not playing my hair looks ok I can play shit no-one will care" but if The Hair is playing people think "FUCK I need to get noticed here"

Unfortunately Santi still thought he needed to get noticed and he wanted to score an amazing goal he doesn't care which net it goes in, I blame this on Messi, I mean its the only explanation he goes away a hero he comes back and Messi has bullied him and he's like FUCK I NEED TO IMPRESS MESSI AND THE HAIR how can I do this, I know I will score a volley from 18 yards

what an idiot

El Topo

Fuck migraines. Couldn't really celebrate Bayern's victory. Too bad Dortmund didn't win, last thing we need is one competitor less.

Hixx

KuGsj.gif

At the bottom of Gus full time email (just what he's said to safc.com), there's an advert for half-season tickets
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I wonder how many people click it.

Aren't there stories about Arsenal only having £20m to spend in January?

I said in the summer. there are no ITKs at Arsenal. Chips pretty much confirmed that it all comes down to Arsene. Nobody knows how much is available because it just comes down to what Wenger wants

Hopefully a DM will help make us more solid. But we look so boring anad average in attack in attack too. All our players are exact clones of each other minus Giroud.

Sanchez is our only good attacking player atm lol

but yeah hope we get s DM, problem is, who do we go for? Someone like Matic would be ideal

BoerBert

My FPL week has been awful by comparison. :( I'll have one 0 even after my subs thanks to four guys not playing.

I failed enormously with choosing between Aguero and Costa this time. I always (read: always) forget about national team fixtures when changing my team...

Labadal

I realized I just won £200. Put in a bet for £4. Reading fucked me. Had a draw but they lost. Would have won £20k if that had ended in a draw.

Totti has been a bit too casual today. Bayern will kill him if he plays like this again.

edit: but what a volley.

edit edit: actually it was a bit poor too

jts

...hate me...
The best (worst) of today's EPL in Porto's game. An own goal and a missed pen. Surely a red card will follow.

Making needlessly hard what should be easy seems to be this team's motto this season :/

Hixx

Our joint worst ever result today

We've gone from being the second strongest defence in the league to third worst

Two own goals

A penalty that is the most obvious you will ever see not given

The Don giving goals away

This reeks of match fixing. Absolutely fucking reeks of it. That Italian influence we received last year just won't fuck off. It's like a dog who's pissed on his own paws and won't let you clean them.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
just finished watching Sin City 2

what a terrible movie, and it flopped in the box office so there goes any hope of more sequels

the best part of the movie was Joseph Gordon-Levitt (and Eva's acting), but I can't believe he turned down Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla to be in this one :/

3Sixty

Our joint worst ever result today

We've gone from being the second strongest defence in the league to third worst

Two own goals

A penalty that is the most obvious you will ever see not given

The Don giving goals away

This reeks of match fixing. Absolutely fucking reeks of it. That Italian influence we received last year just won't fuck off. It's like a dog who's pissed on his own paws and won't let you clean them.

Think the ref didn't give the pen because he blatantly saw the hand ball in the build up and bottled it.

just finished watching Sin City 2

what a terrible movie, and it flopped in the box office so there goes any hope of more sequels

the best part of the movie was Joseph Gordon-Levitt (and Eva's acting), but I can't believe he turned down Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla to be in this one :/

The first one was bad too, not sure why you expected differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom