• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Wenger thought our performance was quite good, is he watching the same match as the rest of us?
We were poor. No one to blame but ourselves, We were unlucky with their first goal but that's the way it goes but we are fragile at the back and pass too much on attack.

We are in a bad spot at the moment and it won't change until we get a string of results together, We have too many draws, the Spurs, Leicester and now Hull being unacceptable draws because we should have won those games.

Wilbur

Banned
Our joint worst ever result today

We've gone from being the second strongest defence in the league to third worst

Two own goals

A penalty that is the most obvious you will ever see not given

The Don giving goals away

This reeks of match fixing. Absolutely fucking reeks of it. That Italian influence we received last year just won't fuck off. It's like a dog who's pissed on his own paws and won't let you clean them.

:lol :lol :lol

just finished watching Sin City 2

what a terrible movie, and it flopped in the box office so there goes any hope of more sequels

the best part of the movie was Joseph Gordon-Levitt (and Eva's acting), but I can't believe he turned down Guardians of the Galaxy and Godzilla to be in this one :/

It was just utterly forgettable :/ can't believe i wasted time and money to see it

Zabojnik

They used to be our rivals some years ago. Now they are heading to league 2.

Could Dortmund do the same thing already? :eek:

I wish Juve could join the Bundesliga. Imagine the two corrupt giants fighting it out in the shadow of the mighty Zugspitze. What a time to be alive that would be.

Blablurn

For the first time since (official) Bundesliga statistics exist (they started in 93) a time has played a game without a shot on goal.

That team was Bremen today.

Blablurn

Koeln_Guendogan_3_bvbnachricht_halb_regular.jpg

Gündogan played for the first time since 430 days.

Zabojnik

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Pirlo, Pogba, Evra, Tevez, Llorente. #SassuoloJuve

RIP Coman

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Pereyra, Pirlo, Pogba, Evra, Tevez, Llorente. #SassuoloJuve

RIP Coman

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

and Asamoah

Christ alive

Christ alive? CHRIST IS DEAD! CHRIST IS JUVE.

or rather he got juve'd, w/e.

Batongen

Banned
I knew ranking up on German friends was a good thing. One of them just posted a picture on Facebook with seven attractive women ready for Oktoberfest. Hnnngg.

Zabojnik

We're not getting a penalty tonight even if one of Sassuolo's players were to hack off Tevez's legs with a machette. For this and everything else: FUCK ROMA.

Razor554

This could be the day. The day where Zarra's 50+ years old record is history. I however would want it to happen next week at Messi's fav stadium, the Bernaleo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We're not getting a penalty tonight even if one of Sassuolo's players were to hack off Tevez's legs with a machette. For this and everything else: FUCK ROMA.

this is why Marry was pissed off innit. Garcia is smart, it's a strategeh.

Carbonox

Obertan was a starter during our 10 game unbeaten run 3 years ago when we finished 5th.

Pardew knew he will one day be of use again.

That day is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom