• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

I'm still waiting for something to happen. Last minute injury or something.

So far it's been a case of us feeding them m8, not vice-versa. It has nothing to do with Sassuolo anyway, it has to do with the ref being conditioned by the usual Roma & media overblown shitstorm that went on for a ten days.
Tevez is made of steel. Someone will tackle him and break 3 toes and score an own goal in the process.

Just to make sure they'll win, a €5 bet has been put in place. I'm a decent gambler.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just to make sure they'll win, a €5 bet has been put in place. I'm a decent gambler.
dude no

tumblr_lf37h2Sb4Z1qdynl6o1_500.gif

aguerro/suarez the best strikers in the world, i dont want to hear anyone mention that clown costa name. and messi is finished, not physically but mentally. barca/argentina should drop him to the bench for a bit

Walshy

BFS out in the North West with his mates to celebrate his birthday. I can't begin to imagine.
Where about in the North West?

Liverpool and Manchester are great for clubbing, Manchester especially this time of year because of the Warehouse Project.

Gurthang

Banned
aguerro/suarez the best strikers in the world, i dont want to hear anyone mention that clown costa name. and messi is finished, not physically but mentally. barca/argentina should drop him to the bench for a bit

Suarez needs to prove himself in the a superior league like LA LIGA first

Tubie

What about Ronaldo? should Madrid bench him too?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I see the ref for the Chelsea game is that idiot Craig Pawson. He's had a shocking season so far, no consistency with his decisions.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hategames is the village idiot, don't mind him, actually save your sanity and put him on ignore like most other have
Yes.
Someone combined Megan Fox and Emma Watson

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10561598_1014781395235717_587536761392443559_n.jpg?oh=b11efd1012817d79e8937919349ba360&oe=54EF8AA5[MG]

FUCK[/QUOTE]

Emma Watson :lol please remove her from any equation

FootballFan

It is incredible that literally every game Barca has to find a way to break a bus, and the more incredible thing is that they almost always find a way.

Lightning

Banned
Ramsey being back, although clearly not fit, and Walcott getting his fitness back was the only decent thing to happen this weekend. Hopefully we don't fall too far behind the top 4 during this bad patch.

Southampton need to bugger off though. No room for these clowns in top 4.

It is incredible that literally every game Barca has to find a way to break a bus, and the more incredible thing is that they almost always find a way.

Isn't that the same as nearly all big teams? Opponents don't usually expect to beat them, so a lot aim to be defensive and hope it pulls off

Scum

Leave Xavi on the bench. FF, pls.

Ramsey being back, although clearly not fit, and Walcott getting his fitness back was the only decent thing to happen this weekend. Hopefully we don't fall too far behind the top 4 during this bad patch.

Southampton need to bugger off though. No room for these clowns in top 4.

Not happening. They're going to be a pain in the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom