• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does iOS8 not slow it down?

I never updated it, fuck those battery killing updates. I think mine is still on 6 or something. I basically use it for reading manga and magazines, browsing and video both rarely.

They are really pointless in my opinion. a mini seems even more pointless if you are losing the size.

Blablurn

I never updated it, fuck those battery killing updates. I think mine is still on 6 or something. I basically use it for reading manga and magazines, browsing and video both rarely.

They are really pointless in my opinion. a mini seems even more pointless if you are losing the size.

Hm! I had the nexus 7 once and I actually liked the size :(

Yen

I logged 39 hours on one charge on my OnePlus One yesterday (admittedly w/ 3G off)

Does it still hold up? Jack_cw said his one is working great. But I would like to hear more opinions about it.

still hold up? not quite sure what you mean

mine is still running 7.1.2, 16gb (unfortunately apple still makes this shit flash storage their baseline) and it runs fantastically well

i haven't updated to ios8. i figure let the antsy "must-upgrade-on-day-1"ers beta test the new software while mine runs stably and fast

the screen is beautiful

mine is filled up mainly with science textbooks and the iWork suite, and a few games like carcassonne and football manager

it streams premier league games without any hiccups, and when i did use netflix on it that worked without a hitch as well

with a jailbreak tweak called f.lux i can read well into the night without straining my eyes

i love it, the only downside is the terribly small flash storage but again i don't use mine for lots of media consumption

i'd still highly recommend it to this day, seeing as the new model (mini 3) is the same piece of kit

get a 64gb refurb from apple.com if you can and are considering the ipad mini

*thumbs up*

Blablurn

I logged 39 hours on one charge on my OnePlus One yesterday (admittedly w/ 3G off)

I wanted the OPO soooo bad when they announced it. I sold both my tablet and my phone to have the funds haha. Then it turned out they won't deliver it until later that year.

Bought a LGG2 then.

Great device. But it still has the stigma that it wasn't my #1 choice.

still hold up? not quite sure what you mean

mine is still running 7.1.2, 16gb (unfortunately apple still makes this shit flash storage their baseline) and it runs fantastically well

i haven't updated to ios8. i figure let the antsy "must-upgrade-on-day-1"ers beta test the new software while mine runs stably and fast

the screen is beautiful

mine is filled up mainly with science textbooks and the iWork suite, and a few games like carcassonne and football manager

it streams premier league games without any hiccups, and when i did use netflix on it that worked without a hitch as well

with a jailbreak tweak called f.lux i can read well into the night without straining my eyes

i love it, the only downside is the terribly small flash storage but again i don't use mine for lots of media consumption

i'd still highly recommend it to this day, seeing as the new model (mini 3) is the same piece of kit

get a 64gb refurb from apple.com if you can and are considering the ipad mini

*thumbs up*

Thanks for the awesome impressions, bro!

The only thing that I'm afraid of is that refurb ipad from the apple store are probably already updated with iOS 8 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom