• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the awesome impressions, bro!

The only thing that I'm afraid of is that refurb ipad from the apple store are probably already updated with iOS 8 :(

no prob!

well, y'never know, though that is a valid concern

it's only been a month since apple released ios8

my first ipad mini (non retina) that i purchased at retail was still running the original ios6 (6.0) months after it had launched, so you might get lucky

if you're willing to take a gamble, you can always return it within 14 days or whatever

if you have anymore specific questions about the retina model, just shoot

in fact, i'm studying for my exam at the moment by reading a digital textbook on it

it's so nice to be able to make digital notes, bookmarks, and even search the entire text like a google search, minimize and maximize certain sections for emphasis, etc

dunno what your primary use will be but it's a hell of a piece of hardware

i like it more than my iphone 64gb :)

Blablurn

no prob!

well, y'never know, though that is a valid concern

it's only been a month since apple released ios8

my first ipad mini (non retina) that i purchased at retail was still running the original ios6 (6.0) months after it had launched, so you might get lucky

if you're willing to take a gamble, you can always return it within 14 days or whatever

if you have anymore specific questions about the retina model, just shoot

in fact, i'm studying for my exam at the moment by reading a digital textbook on it

it's so nice to be able to make digital notes, bookmarks, and even search the entire text like a google search, minimize and maximize certain sections for emphasis, etc

dunno what your primary use will be but it's a hell of a piece of hardware

i like it more than my iphone 64gb :)

Your impressions are awesome :D I would probably just use it for media consumption. So I think I'm okay with 16GB. I have my music on my phone anyway.

Maybe I should just really go for it and save some money by not buying the Air 2 (which is awesome as well though).

Blablurn

Bonucci is embarrassing

BQmellK.jpg

windfish

Does it still hold up? Jack_cw said his one is working great. But I would like to hear more opinions about it.

I love mine, have not updated to the newest fw and it works great. Friend of mine really regrets his day one update to ios8, lots oft crashes, wifi issues, slow downs etc. I heared this might be fixed in the next couple of days thou.
As i said iam really happy about the purchase, great screen and good batterylife. Use it for sky go,amazon instant Video, manga/anime stuff, just recently watched like 7 hours of slam dunk on our way back home from france, great stuff man.

Also why not upgrade to a opo now, one or two weeks ago i had an invite i wanted to share with footygaf, would have loved to give to an fcb bro :D

Your impressions are awesome :D I would probably just use it for media consumption. So I think I'm okay with 16GB. I have my music on my phone anyway.

Maybe I should just really go for it and save some money by not buying the Air 2 (which is awesome as well though).

just be aware that it's not 16gb, it's more like 12.8gb :/ gotta love the 1000/1024 discrepancy

as long as you're not loading it up with music and movies and huge games (lots of 3d heavy games can weigh in at as much as 2+gb nowadays) you'll probably be fine

as a board games / FM14/ FIFA15 / mahjong, etc gaming device it's the gold standard

and of course streaming on it is a pleasure

it's really portable, like really portable, too (crazy slim and lightweight)

i'll shut up now :D

hope you enjoy whatever you end up deciding on!

(time to stop procrastinating and commit this damn glycolitic pathway to memory D: )

Blablurn

I love mine, have not updated to the newest fw and it works great. Friend of mine really regrets his day one update to ios8, lots oft crashes, wifi issues, slow downs etc. I heared this might be fixed in the next couple of days thou.
As i said iam really happy about the purchase, great screen and good batterylife. Use it for sky go,amazon instant Video, manga/anime stuff, just recently watched like 7 hours of slam dunk on our way back home from france, great stuff man.

Also why not upgrade to a opo now, one or two weeks ago i had an invite i wanted to share with footygaf, would habe loved to give to an fcb bro :D

I had 2 invites myself :( But right now I cannot afford both. And since I'm still in good terms with my phone I was looking more at the ipads in recent days :D Thanks for the impressions btw!

EmiPrime

Really frustrating game today. All the play acting and time wasting and the crap referee. :(

We played quite badly too which never helps.

Should do, it isn't complex.

I dont understand the specs :(

Says this:

Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher

And I have:

Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Blablurn

Says this:

And I have:

Should work easily.

3Sixty

Imagine if someone said Jack Cork and Victor Wanyama would have more goals than Falcao and Mario Balotelli at this part of the season.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine if someone said Jack Cork and Victor Wanyama would have more goals than Falcao and Mario Balotelli at this part of the season.

oi calm down Falcao's only played three or four games m9

I'm just happy Welbz is beating Balo in the battle of the 16m Men.

Looking forward to MOTD later.

Says this:

And I have:

Think you're fine. For example the 8800M is a 2007 laptop GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom