• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Honestly though, what a shit league.

Entertaining as hell but my god, it was like watching a boxing match between Paris Hilton and Linsdey Lohan.

Both are so shit, only way Liverpool can win is through own goals against what is an awful team.

Madrid game is going to be so interesting to watch.

Moobabe

Sterling sure looked tired charging through there in 94th minute - good thing he got subbed just after!

Poor guy

Also fuck Liverpool - 2 own goals and a deflection to beat the worst team in the league. One man team last year as much as they want to pretend they weren't.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe Liverpool struggled this much against such a shit side. All the big teams except Chelsea and City are laughable right now.

GorillaJu

I know we looked like shit but I couldn't be happier. Awful, awful fucking embarrassment in defense but Gerrard, Sterling and Henderson did so much work to win that game only to have Balotelli and Enrique muck it up at every possible opportunity.

Good god Balo is a terrible lone striker.

Enrique is shit at left back and Can is not ready to be a DCM for us.

Cou and Sterling, my love for ever and ever.

Wilbur

Banned
Absolutely incredible. PREMIER LEAGUEEEEEE

fuck off QPR you utterly useless pieces of shit. Laughable.

As for Liverpool, great to see how poor they're playing, but getting the points is important. Sterling's great. Lallana's good. Lovren's a gimp.

I was yelling at the tv telling them to just waste time instead of trying to win the game during that last freekick.

Do they not realize how shit they are? It's not surprising that they gave up another goal to lose the match.

I can't believe Liverpool struggled this much against such a shit side. All the big teams except Chelsea and City are laughable right now.

Hey, West Ham are doing great! ;)

Seriously though we have a sweet side this year with an actual week-in week-out goalscorer.

Why is Lovren so shit in a Liverpool shirt?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All this weekends games have been completely deranged. Terrible misses, terrible defending, terrible decisions, just completely batshit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool are showing the world and Conte how utter shite Balo really is

I'll be forever grateful for this

we'll dedicate our Euro 2016 and WC 2018 wins to you guys

GorillaJu

Told you Vargas was great. Premface plebs

He isn't great both of his goals were just awful dead ball defending by Liverpool. He did absolutely nothing in open play.

We had so many opportunities to score easy goals but Balo's awful movement, decisions and that miss-of-the-century finish kept the game level for way too long.

Is there a worse team in the world at staying solid when flooding their own box?

Sterling was good in the second half. Johnson was decent in attack. Mignolet was decent aside from the flap in the first half. Everyone was mediocre overall, Enrique, Balotelli and the centrebacks particularly poor. Balotelli should have lost us the game through sheer arrogance, all he had to do to finish that chance before the winner was sidefoot it home. His movement and decision making was much improved in the second half on the positive side. Missing those chances is the mark of a dismal finisher, playing as he did in the first half is the mark of a dismal player

L1NETT

still burns me QPR are even in the league

pride park sheds a tear

hopefully relegation will send them into administration and the irn bru 9th division south where they belong

absolute hole of a club

Which 2 teams will :lol their way to a top 4 finish? United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs?

2 from that lot? Nah, Southampton and United at this rate. United will brute force their way through and Southampton with their like RoKo football

Wenger is just awful, Liverpool not up to much up front and their defence is just terrible. Spurs just don't have what it takes right now

flyover

I was yelling at the tv telling them to just waste time instead of trying to win the game during that last freekick.

Do they not realize how shit they are? It's not surprising that they gave up another goal to lose the match.
I give them credit for trying to get three points, instead of one -- which could be really important at the end of the season. Backfired, but they tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom