• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

That would be an amazing fucking job. Being a cunt to workers, to test them. I would go into one of those places selling bathroom stuff, and take a shit in their toilet right there on the show floor, see how you would deal with that shit.

😒

dc89

De Gea is getting dropped from my Fantasy team. Don't know why I went with him anyway, that's not a slant on him but rather the United defence.

man, Man United really do suck
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
! know they will win anyway but having fun while they lose!

Salvadora

januzaj looks like someone who would have a one direction poster on his wall and try it on with your gf behind your back

just has that face

Yen

That would be an amazing fucking job. Being a cunt to workers, to test them. I would go into one of those places selling bathroom stuff, and take a shit in their toilet right there on the show floor, see how you would deal with that shit.
I did that when I was four

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United will win 1-3

Why would you go through the trouble of typing "hof" when the whole word essentially means Pony anyway :lol

Marc

De Gea is getting dropped from my Fantasy team. Don't know why I went with him anyway, that's not a slant on him but rather the United defence.

Same, lanky cunt.

1-0 down is what Van Gaal deserves for dropping Falcao.

Good touch and shot by Di Maria, just too much to do. Definitely stands out.

3Sixty

Watching a behind the scenes of Sunderland game.

They've re done the tunnel and right outside the away dressing room is a massive picture of Wanyama :lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom