• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
all hope is lost

jblzHfy6TZbMNI_e.jpg

Fergie

Banned
@OptaJoe: 1 - Manchester United have won just one of the last 14 competitive games in which they have conceded the first goal (W1 D2 L11). Worry.
:lol

I know Jones is just back from injury, but what a shaky back 4 at the moment.

Although Rafael is doing good.

Facism

Gold Member
van persie confirmed to be transferred to the Turkish league where he can play at his level.

Not even joking, just saw someone wanking through a waist high frosted window on the way to work

years ago when i was a younger and couldn't drive, the bus stopped at some lights next to a dentist's surgery. there was a guy eating out a bird's cunt up against the wall in the reception. we all pointed and she saw us, which was hilarious because she was panicking and trying to stop the guy after being caught, but he probably thought he was giving her the best orgasm and held her to his face lol.

Fergie

Banned
At least it's only one down, although the team seems to be worse in the second half.

The international break impacted some.

Jarnet87

At this point I'd take a couple of boys from the reserves over RVP and Mata. At least give me two players who have some pace for when Di Maria goes on his solo runs. No one can keep up with him on this team lol. Januzaj is doing his best Valencia impression. just lots of step overs instead of attacking.

Sanjay

Mata is a cadaver. Jose killed him. Moyes fucked the corpse.

RVP and mata are just not doing it

Mata has 8 goals in 10 of Man Utd last games.

What the hell has happened to Januzaj, he has no idea wot to do with the ball, completely slows it down every time he gets the ball. When he broke into the team last season he was amazing. It's like a different player I'm seeing this season.

I would put on Falcao for Januzaj.

Football, what is it?
Many claim to know it, but really they don’t know shit

Doing 7 step overs and running to the corner flag to cross the ball, that isn’t football
Coming out at retirement at 33 to make the favourites look like amateurs when the world is watching, that’s football

Missing a penalty then doing the disappearing act in both legs in a semi-final, that isn’t football
Moving to a new country at 19 and scoring 47 goals in 49 games in one of the top leagues, that’s football

Missing a penalty in the final after having already missed one in the semi-final but still getting called one of the greatest, that isn't football
Scoring 8 goals at a world cup after 4 years of injuries and complete misery, that’s football

Conveniently getting placed as a fifth penalty taker in a semi-final so you don’t have to take a penalty against your club team mate, that isn't football
Dribbling past 4 players against your bitter rivals on their home turf in a semi-final to score what proved to be the winning goal, that’s football

Hitting a one man wall when your team needs you and the world is watching you, that isn't football
Setting the record for losing the ball but still having the audacity to try a trick shot cross in extra time and eventually scoring the winner, that’s football

Russian funded team spending millions to put 11 players in the box in every big game, that isn’t football
Going to the theatre of dreams and chipping the goal keeper from 30 yards after getting criticised for not being a goal scorer, that’s football

Fanboys using just stats to judge a players worth, that isn’t football
Using your hand to score a goal and then dribbling from your own half to score the goal of the century in the same game, that’s football

Using a media campaign to beg for a Ballon d'or, that isn't football
Scoring a goal in the quarter-finals, hat-trick in semi-final and two in the final at 17 during the world cup finals, that’s football

Demanding the ball in the dying seconds and playing a one-two to score the goal to win the title during your first year in one of the top leagues, that’s football

Scoring a wonder goal in the closing seconds of a game to send your team through to the final despite being a man down, that’s football

Missing a penalty in the final at your home stadium after having missed two golden chances in a world cup final two years earlier to later coming back the next year and scoring a winner in the final despite the fans booing you all season, that’s football

It’s called football, most don’t know shit about it

Fergie

Banned
Mata has 8 goals in 10 of Man Utd last games.

What the hell has happened to Januzaj, he has no idea wot to do with the ball, completely slows it down every time he gets the ball. When he broke into the team last season he was amazing. It's like a different player I'm seeing this season.
Confidence is shot. Also his first start for some time.

Not much of a surprise.

De Gea should do this to Shaw

ljH6GM8.gif

If he can actually lift him of course.

Think Fellaini in the box with Maria's crosses could work. At least better than this.
That core.

doicare

West Brom one shot on target all game and of course they score from it. If every other top team had nearly every single chance created against them turned into conceding a goal the winners of the premier league would be West Ham.

Batongen

Banned
West Brom one shot on target all game and of course they score from it. If every other top team had nearly every single chance created against them turned into conceding a goal the winners of the premier league would be West Ham.

Yay \o/, do I win a prize?

Gaal spent ages slapping the "I want to see Mata" "I want to see Januzaj" crowd in the face with his testicles. And now he plays them and they do nothing.

Kikarian

Football, what is it?
Many claim to know it, but really they don’t know shit

Doing 7 step overs and running to the corner flag to cross the ball, that isn’t football
Coming out at retirement at 33 to make the favourites look like amateurs when the world is watching, that’s football

Missing a penalty then doing the disappearing act in both legs in a semi-final, that isn’t football
Moving to a new country at 19 and scoring 47 goals in 49 games in one of the top leagues, that’s football

Missing a penalty in the final after having already missed one in the semi-final but still getting called one of the greatest, that isn't football
Scoring 8 goals at a world cup after 4 years of injuries and complete misery, that’s football

Conveniently getting placed as a fifth penalty taker in a semi-final so you don’t have to take a penalty against your club team mate, that isn't football
Dribbling past 4 players against your bitter rivals on their home turf in a semi-final to score what proved to be the winning goal, that’s football

Hitting a one man wall when your team needs you and the world is watching you, that isn't football
Setting the record for losing the ball but still having the audacity to try a trick shot cross in extra time and eventually scoring the winner, that’s football

Russian funded team spending millions to put 11 players in the box in every big game, that isn’t football
Going to the theatre of dreams and chipping the goal keeper from 30 yards after getting criticised for not being a goal scorer, that’s football

Fanboys using just stats to judge a players worth, that isn’t football
Using your hand to score a goal and then dribbling from your own half to score the goal of the century in the same game, that’s football

Using a media campaign to beg for a Ballon d'or, that isn't football
Scoring a goal in the quarter-finals, hat-trick in semi-final and two in the final at 17 during the world cup finals, that’s football

Demanding the ball in the dying seconds and playing a one-two to score the goal to win the title during your first year in one of the top leagues, that’s football

Scoring a wonder goal in the closing seconds of a game to send your team through to the final despite being a man down, that’s football

Missing a penalty in the final at your home stadium after having missed two golden chances in a world cup final two years earlier to later coming back the next year and scoring a winner in the final despite the fans booing you all season, that’s football

It’s called football, most don’t know shit about it
Everything I ever knew of Football is a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom