• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

I miss Arbeloa:

“Then you leave the dressing room and see ‘This is Anfield’. That sign’s the incarnation of a spirit, a way of preparing yourself as you head on to the pitch. I would reach up and touch it before every game – and I’ll do the same on Wednesday night.”

Koko

Banned
I miss Arbeloa:

“Then you leave the dressing room and see ‘This is Anfield’. That sign’s the incarnation of a spirit, a way of preparing yourself as you head on to the pitch. I would reach up and touch it before every game – and I’ll do the same on Wednesday night.”

You can have him back for free.

Kikarian

eLR3R6O.jpg

Herrera - Januzaj - Rafael Combo

Come on lads
Shaw's poorly Photoshopped face :lol

Zabojnik

That's such a weird question :lol:

Am I supposed to hate either of them?

I met a few Italians and a bunch of Greeks a few years ago when I was on vacation in Zakynthos, both were cool people. Especially the Greek store owner guy, lent my friend some money so he could buy ciggars :lol:

But, I do have to admit that I found it annoying that almost every Italian I saw had the same type of haircut :lol:

Think nothing of it, I was just doing some research for Olympiakos - Juve, since the ref is a Serb. :)

Don't start until the 4th I think? Induction is 29th/31st/1st so my first working day would be the 4th.

3 day induction? Fuck that.

You could learn everything you need to know in an hour, and I'm not even exaggerating.

Here's your contract and legal/payment work, here's a uniform order sheet, here are your company details, here's a store information sheet. Your till training is on Wednesday if
necessary.

Now let's watch the fire safety video. Sign this to confirm that you've watched it

Now let's watch the Think 25 video. Sign this to confirm that you've watched it.

Here's a health and safety info booklet.

Done.

3 day induction? Fuck that.

You could learn everything you need to know in an hour, and I'm not even exaggerating.

Here's your contract and legal/payment work, here's a uniform order sheet, here are your company details, here's a store information sheet. Your till training is on Wednesday if
necessary.

Now let's watch the fire safety video. Sign this to confirm that you've watched it

Now let's watch the Think 25 video. Sign this to confirm that you've watched it.

Here's a health and safety info booklet.

Done.

When I worked at Sainsbury's my training was like 2 hours. But that was many years ago so maybe they changed it.

During my induction I met the only genuinely rude customer I've had to handle in 6 years of working there. Still not sure if she was a plant hired to see how new staff react to it :p

That would be an amazing fucking job. Being a cunt to workers, to test them. I would go into one of those places selling bathroom stuff, and take a shit in their toilet right there on the show floor, see how you would deal with that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom