• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley Blind can't shoot
l1x61OA.png

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fucking Fulop. Even to this day I hate him for what he did.

I read an interview with him and felt sorry for him, the guy is a Spurs fan.

"I've never watched the Arsenal game again, I'm not a masochist.

“I had not played a competitive game for eight months and I was not physically or mentally prepared. It was a nightmare and it took me a long time to get over.

“Before and during the game I had not thought about the consequences for Tottenham, but afterwards I did and that made it harder. I was a Spurs fan as a boy and then I joined the club, so they are very close to my heart.

“I watched the Champions League final praying Bayern Munich would win because I wanted Tottenham to qualify. Obviously, I was upset it didn't happen.”

L1NETT

jolejaz has been mega bilge

West Brom were better than I expected

United still look shaky as fudge at the back.

Berahino looks mint eh

Fergie

Banned
Good confidence boost in terms of not giving up.

But this defence needs serious work or new personnel(CB). Jones was destroying any organisation. Shaw started off bad.

Disappointing.

Simply not good enough.

We need to be beating West Brom away.

It can't be that they create 2 or 3 attacking situations and come away with 2 goals. That has to stop. We know our defence is poor but you can't just give up goals any time a team comes at us.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Why is RvP allowed to keep on the pitch when he does nothing

EmiPrime

Simply not good enough.

We need to be beating West Brom away.

It can't be that they create 2 or 3 attacking situations and come away with 2 goals. That has to stop. We know our defence is poor but you can't just give up goals any time a team comes at us.

I know your pain. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom