• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

Honestly, if Falcao had started instead of RvP, ManU would have scored atleast three goals.

His movement without the ball is sublime

Think you guys are being harsh on Januzaj. His only problem in the match was slowing things down, but he still made some good crosses, carried the ball forward well, and had a couple of good passes. I think he wasn't involved as much due to having to wait on the right wing for the ball a lot. Wasn't a great game, but was decent.

I thought Mata and Herrera were awful. RvP and Blind were awful until the last 20 minutes of the match.

Falcao needs to start. He impresses every match.

Zabojnik

Black Verratti's nice goal from the other night.

srettn.gif

Dat Pellè

Mazic is the ref?

Well, you're fucked. He hates black and white jerseys and loves red ones.

He gave Red Star two penalties last year in the derby.

idontknowwhatiwasexpecting.gif

Think you guys are being harsh on Januzaj. His only problem in the match was slowing things down, but he still made some good crosses, carried the ball forward well, and had a couple of good passes. I think he wasn't involved as much due to having to wait on the right wing for the ball a lot. Wasn't a great game, but was decent.

I thought Mata and Herrera were awful. RvP and Blind were awful until the last 20 minutes of the match.

He's clearly lacking confidence too. Didn't look willing to take risks at all, and if you do that as a winger you won't impact the game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, United and Everton all concede infuriating goals. Senior players just really letting themselves and their teams down.

I think all the defenses will settle down as we get further into the season. Everyone has had a shitload of injuries and these stupid international breaks make things even worse. Hardly any of those teams have been able to play a consistent back 4.

He's clearly lacking confidence too. Didn't look willing to take risks at all, and if you do that as a winger you won't impact the game.

He should be playing in Mata's position so he can start asking for the ball at every opportunity like he's used to.

I really wanted Mata to excel in these matches without Rooney, but I can't say he's done anything worth being considered over Rooney in that role.

Batongen

Banned
I think all the defenses will settle down as we get further into the season. Everyone has had a shitload of injuries and these stupid international breaks make things even worse. Hardly any of those teams have been able to play a consistent back 4.

True. We need the Scouse Cafu to come back

Pennywise

Hardly suprising. Both Adnan and Shaw are still young and lack both confidence and experience. They would need a working team to make the next step.

My Nephew signed for Wycombe Wanderers F.C about 2 months ago and in the last two games scored 8 goals and 7 the next! Now Chelsea have offered him a trial on the 29th! I have never seen him play but man I need to now if he is actually good!

Lightning

Banned
@Persie_Official Don't EVER start for my club again you cunt. Fuck off.

That was from a united fan to RVP. What the fuck does this keyboard warrior hope to achieve by tweeting abuse to his players? Never understand that sort of thing.

bobito

Banned

Adnan is understandable as he is a kid. People like Mata, herrera and the rest have no excuses

RVP was a fucking disgrace today. Even worse than balotelli. You need to defend from the front and he did fuck all in that aspect. His hold up play was fucking shocking. Falcao did more in his small stint than RVP did the whole game.

Januzaj had a fantastic chance to prove himself also and did fuck all on the left. His distribution was shocking.

All in all a terrible performance. United are so fucking inconsistent this season.

Labadal

Saw a tweet and someone said that Woodward had said "Well, that's a fucking waste of money", but i don't know which player he was referring to.

Clegg

Not too surprised that Herrera had poor game. Cracked his rib a few weeks ago. Clearly not fit. Shows how fucked we are when he's not right. Already one of our most important players. Bewn our best player after di Maria.

Another assist for Di Marie and this time he meant it.

Seriously though DI Maria's crossing is next level. From anywhere. Just pings em in there. Let's buy Duncan Ferguson.

Another assist for Di Marie and this time he meant it.

Seriously though DI Maria's crossing is next level. From anywhere. Just pings em in there. Let's buy Duncan Ferguson.

Yup.

Actually need Falcao's box movement with DM on the field.

We need to try Falcao-Rooney up front with Januzaj behind them.

Carbonox

This second episode of Gotham is just as bad, if not worse, than the first episode. Fucking shocking.

At least I have two more episodes of Peaky Blinders S1 left though. Will put the smile back on my face.

Little Brucie listening to Death Metal. :lol :lol

Actually, I think we can go proper 4231 now with Mata/RVP being non existant

---------------- Falcao
Di Maria -- Rooney ---- Januzaj
----------Blind -- Herrera
Shaw --- Rojo --- McNair --- Rafael
----------------De Gea

But LVG won't do it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom