• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Next game fuck off Mata and RVP.

Falcao up on his own - Valencia right (if fit), Di Maria left.

Pack the midfield with Carrick, Blind and Herrera.

Protect that back 4 as much as fucking possible.

K1LLER7

Falcao needs to start. He was great after coming on. Held the ball up surrounded by 3 players. Fights for every ball whilst RVP just strolls around.

I can take the first goal given it was a great finish.

But the defending for the second goal was sub-schoolboy level.

Continue to doubt Jones has a future at the club.

L1NETT

jamiroquaiz ain't gonna help himself get a starting berth is he

neither did Juan sheet Mata either to be frank. Still, some positives. Di Maria is right naughty.

inky

The defense was atrocious
Adnan was awful
Shaw was shit
Mata was poor
RVP was absent

LVG please FFS. Something needs to happen to tighten up the back 4. They are so unorganized, slow and irresponsible. Falcon needs to start.

Ugh...

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| Sunderland 0

nlFuAua.png

Nicktendo86

Next game fuck off Mata and RVP.

Falcao up on his own - Valencia right (if fit), Di Maria left.

Pack the midfield with Carrick, Blind and Herrera.

Protect that back 4 as much as fucking possible.
I suggested this to some mates in work and they scoffed saying Falcao can't play up on his own.

There is no other way to play.

doicare

I love a United bottle job.

"We can win the league"

Nah mate you couldn't beat West Brom
If any team had the luck of Liverpool vs QPR they'd win the league with a 100% record, no bottle needed. Speaking of bottle have Liverpool found there's yet after bottling it in the title race last year?

Firemind

Not so much actually I think. But the few he's had were quite brilliant. Remember he played midfield a great deal at Ajax and he was usually the guy that delivered the pass to the one giving the assist.
He only played DM last year. The year before he's prominently LB with Anita in the DM position if I recall correctly.

pappe

Its not the end of the world. Today was an off day.

We need desperately to fix our defense Carrick returning might help.

Lol how many players do you guys wanna change around, have a look at the bench tonight it's not exactly brimming with options.

Some of these players are just going to have poor games.

Sure players like Van Persie and Mata need to be doing better considering what we've paid to bring them to the club, I can concede that.

Definitely want to see Falcao start from now. I think he would have scored tonight with all the balls we got in the box that RVP didn't even get close to.

Linius

He only played DM last year. The year before he's prominently LB with Anita in the DM position if I recall correctly.

Anita is gone for two seasons already.

The season Anita left (2012/2013) was also the first season Blind became a starter every game and played 34 Eredisie games. He made the switch to midfield in his second season as a starter iirc. And then he left lol

Clegg

Haven't watched a single second of the game but I assume we played shit but got a result anyway. It's one we would've lost last season.

The visie is progressing.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, United and Everton all concede infuriating goals. Senior players just really letting themselves and their teams down.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Not sure whats happened to Adnan this season

RvP keeps missing sitters too

Grumble

Also, before I go and take a nice hot shower (steady, Yurt) Rafael might as play well shit all game if he's gonna keep doing stupid shit like that. His positioning was atrocious on that 2nd goal.

And Rojo just kick it long somewhere above him and he'll crap it. Fucking don't let it bounce.

WJD

Scored like 9 goals from midfield already this season at least. Did we even manage that the whole of last season?

Marc

If Falcao started this game, United would of won for me. Crazy decision, looked fit as a fiddle. Put the game to bed, then take him off.

If any team had the luck of Liverpool vs QPR they'd win the league with a 100% record, no bottle needed. Speaking of bottle have Liverpool found there's yet after bottling it in the title race last year?

It is like you're after a tag.

Should be Lucky Pierre.

K1LLER7

Also, before I go and take a nice hot shower (steady, Yurt) Rafael might as play well shit all game if he's gonna keep doing stupid shit like that. His positioning was atrocious on that 2nd goal.

And Rojo just kick it long somewhere above him and he'll crap it. Fucking don't let it bounce.
Actually thought he did better than Jones. Defence gets drawn in too easily. They need an experienced head in there, somebody who can dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom