• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemind

B0e93l4CIAAWaPR.jpg:large

I wonder how will Messi feel crushing Raul's record just a month or two too late to ever be in first place. Must be hard to be a cunt in a world with karma.
Don't worry mate. The GOAT will score a hattrick tonight.

L1NETT

Pickford, Routis, McArdle, Davies, Meredith, Kennedy, Liddle, Halliday, Clarke, Yeates, Stead, vs Bristol City

WE ARE GOING TO GET PUMPED

off to get drunk

will have it on radio like, but fuck me. this could be embarrassing

Meier

That Mangala really is fucking pony as well isn't he.

No wonder he can't get in the bloody French team.
Jekyll and Hyde with him. Another terrible game. He did play for France the other day though.

Horrible game for Yaya. We had to win both the CSKA games to have any chance. Fuck.

Carbonox

Pickford, Routis, McArdle, Davies, Meredith, Kennedy, Liddle, Halliday, Clarke, Yeates, Stead, vs Bristol City

WE ARE GOING TO GET PUMPED

off to get drunk

will have it on radio like, but fuck me. this could be embarrassing

LYNETTE

I finished season 1 of Peaky Blinders. Loved it.

Now for season 2 wooooooooooooooooooooo.

Manager

Yaya must be wishing Pep was there, now he has no one to laugh with.

Bullshit performance, not the first this season. Have no idea what Pellegrini is doing or trying to do.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
And the Soldado "penalty"?

Another shit decision but at least that was actually a foul.

To give a penalty for diving at 1-1 made the game so much harder for us. We shouldn't have been made to chase the game due to some fat fuck cheating.

Surprising result. I thought City would beat CSKA home and away and put them back in contention for qualifying to the next round, now it looks like they'll need 2 Bayern wins vs Roma and beating them both to stand a chance.

Blablurn

Oh the other starting formation was wrong. Here is the official one:

Neuer
Lahm, Benatia, Boateng, Bernat
Alonso, Alaba
Robben, Müller, Götze
Lewandowski

windfish

Is there a good place to watch rom vs bayern online? was planning to watch at a friends place but he just called me, the "missus is not feeling that good today, you know"...
wtf jes I know what that means, fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom