• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Saw a picture of the girlfriends of Klaassen, Kishna, Veltman and Van der Hoorn in Barcelona in todays paper. They looked like a happy bunch. I almost feel bad Van der Hoorn didn't made the final cut tonight. His GF looked so happy.

Almost

WTF?

B0fCao_IgAEmF1A.png

Rikkun

B0e93l4CIAAWaPR.jpg:large

I wonder how will Messi feel crushing Raul's record just a month or two too late to ever be in first place. Must be hard to be a cunt in a world with karma.

Carbonox

Fucking lol at the Legend of Korra review scores. A fucking blind man could see that coming from 1000 miles away. Game looks trash and I doubt even P* give a fuck given the supposed shitty time they had to make it.

I have no personal interest anyway as I don't care for the show but the surprise by many is embarrassing.

Manager

This is bullshit. First 70 minutes spent of Fernando having the ball, giving it to a casually standing Yaya who spreads it to one of the wings. Same thing time and time after again. It's nothing close to what Pellegrini stands for, what he says he wants to play. But when Yaya is out, they suddenly come alive and are much more mobile, but it's like he has a clause in his contract that says he must play 90 minutes. The opposition has him figured out.

moojito

They may have a ton of top players, but city are still wringing their cloth cap in their hands wondering if they should really be at the fancy party when it comes to the CL.

This is bullshit. First 70 minutes spent of Fernando having the ball, giving it to a casually standing Yaya who spreads it to one of the wings. Same thing time and time after again. It's nothing close to what Pellegrini stands for, what he says he wants to play. But when Yaya is out, they suddenly come alive and are much more mobile, but it's like he has a clause in his contract that says he must play 90 minutes. The opposition has him figured out.

Van Persie seems to have the same clause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom