• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
after every loss someone is blaming uefa/fa whatever when u should be blaming the team. city are fukin champions and if they cant put 3-4 past cska they dont deserve to win

Linius

after every loss someone is blaming uefa/fa whatever when u should be blaming the team. city are fukin champions and if they cant put 3-4 past cska they dont deserve to win

That's bullshit m8

If you get a penalty called against you that clearly wasn't a pen you're screwed by the ref. How your own performance was stands beside that.

Labadal

pfcbly.gif

What a time to be

lol dont hold your breath.

Wtf? He could have killed him.

3Sixty

For the pen its clever from the CSKA player to get his body between Kolerov and the ball and he gives the ref a decision to make.

Salvadora

If only City were top seeds then they could bottle it against a whole different set of teams.

it's called the champions league for a reason

clubs like arsenal shouldn't be able to steal a living in the top flight and the place should instead go to city

did you hear about the etihad campus

Bold One

that city result made me feel slightly better about yesterday's bottle job,

at this rate they'll end up in the europa, thursday night crap-orama

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I actually hope City get through, if they don't we will probably end up having to play them in Europa League.

Lightning

Banned
I actually hope City get through, if they don't we will probably end up having to play them in Europa League.
Your fucked in the Europa League regardless.

Abraxas are you serious? He was injured when we signed him you muppet and his current injury is a reoccurance of his injury he had last season. I know it's fun to mock injuries our club receives and just blame the club for everything because we are too ignorant to know any different but seriously. He hasn't been properly fit all season, since he finished thr world cup injured.

Marc

Alex Horne leaving the FA!

YESSSSS! Fuck off you Jabba, 11 years of driving the England team further and further down the pan. To think he got promoted for his work on Wembley...

Now for the rest of them.

edit: Doh, forgot the City game was on earlier. Bloody russians, rushing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom