• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Ake pass

yitJwb1.gif

Its all coming up Jose at the moment. Very good performance and result. Great to see us keep going and getting more goals. Sometimes we get 1/2 goals up and then we just take our foot off the gas.

They weren't exactly Real Madrid, but its a sign of intent for this season, Oscar is coming into form, Hazard is on fire at the moment, several others stepping up well at the moment, I thought Filipe Luis was good as well.

jesalr

Pickford, Routis, McArdle, Davies, Meredith, Kennedy, Liddle, Halliday, Clarke, Yeates, Stead, vs Bristol City

WE ARE GOING TO GET PUMPED

off to get drunk

will have it on radio like, but fuck me. this could be embarrassing

L1NNETT, NO! You lied to me! You were meant to be a walkover. My accumulator, you killed a 6/1. Why :(

jts

...hate me...
Oh god that late winner for Schalke is just the cherry on the top.

What a nice evening of football, gentlem8s.

Fintan

Its all coming up Jose at the moment. Very good performance and result. Great to see us keep going and getting more goals. Sometimes we get 1/2 goals up and then we just take our foot off the gas.

They weren't exactly Real Madrid, but its a sign of intent for this season, Oscar is coming into form, Hazard is on fire at the moment, several others stepping up well at the moment, I thought Filipe Luis was good as well.
Costa better be fit for Sunday. I don't think Drogba will be enough for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom