• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ZHayDjw.png

2Q7v1dI.png

tumblr_ndove7hkjS1qd5yffo1_250.gif
tumblr_ndove7hkjS1qd5yffo2_250.gif

Blablurn

Luis Enrique asked if he'd seen Roma result: “I saw it during the game and I thought scoreboard was broken. But Bayern very strong team.”

#MesQueUnClub

jts

...hate me...
Got Tomb Raider DE in the mailbox today
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

High expectations, coming in blind. Will only play 2moro tho.

Rikkun

Atletico lost too, so it's definitely possible. However, at least it won't end 7-1.

If we win, we cheat.
If we lose, we're shit.

Today I'm happy for Roma, so whatever, but I'm so sick of this mentality, and you know you're right when your interista friend tells you you're right.

On a lighter note
B0gOejoCAAAKODa.jpg:small

Pep couldn't care less about the shit overflowing from Nigge's mouth, and he's right.

spidye

Wow Bayern. Why do you have to show such a performance when I have to work :'(

Watched Matrix today for the 156th time. Still the greatest movie ever.

Zabojnik

If we win, we cheat.
If we lose, we're shit.

Today I'm happy for Roma, so whatever, but I'm so sick of this mentality, and you know you're right when your interista friend tells you you're right.

Just let it wash over you and enjoy shitting on everybody on the field, where it counts. It's never going to change.

Splatt

It's so easy to wind up Balo.

If he was in Berahino's place yesterday, he'd have turned around and punched Rafael in the face.

Zabojnik

If he was in Berahino's place yesterday, he'd have turned around and punched Rafael in the face.

I love it when defenders, knowing him all too well, annoy him from behind on purpose, and he, for a while there, tries to ignore them and acts like he can take it. But it never lasts, lol.

Yep

He's a volatile character like Suarez, but they let it show in completely different ways. Suarez's fire was mostly directed at the game, and too often spilled into his altercations with other players and even the officials. Balotelli seems to channel all of his focus into making sure he doesn't punch someone, and it impacts his performances terribly.

They're both intense, but Suarez uses it to be the best he can be, knowing that it puts him in a state of mind where he often goes way over the boundary of what's acceptable, while Balotelli seems afraid of letting it show in case he does something insane as a result.

Rooney is like a kind of mixture. He used to play with a kind of mental enthusiasm, but he's lost that fire perhaps as a result of having it coached out of him, and it's left him as a very good footballer whose attempts to rekindle that flame only end up with him fouling people and abusing his teammates. If he'd found the right balance between that intensity he had in 2004 and keeping properly focussed on his game, he'd probably be the third best player in the world right now.

Randdalf

My dad just came back from Portsmouth vs Stevenage and apparently Dave Beasant was on the bench for Stevenage due to their lack of goalkeepers - he's 55 years old!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
@Barca19stats 30 min
Neymar has now 6 UCL goals in 13 games, same as Batistuta in 27 games, Forlan in 45 games, Gotze in 31 games, Pato in 22 games...

Bububub he is a youtube player!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Btw that stat reminded me that Pato was going to be a superb player, the hell happened to that dude, he just fell off the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom