• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
B0f4YMOCMAAzuPm.jpg

Fergie

Banned
Historic.

@InfostradaLive: With 40 GOALS being scored today, this is the most second prolific day in CL history after 44 goals on 1 October 1997. (12 games)

@MisterChiping: ALL TIME RECORD - 40 goals were scored today (8 matches played) for the first time in Champions history

Just seen the scores :eek: looked like an enjoyable round of games for most involved

Was really impressed tonight (even though the opposition wasn't exactly top class) thought all the youngsters that played tonight looked pretty great, solanke didn't do much though, also really liked how Luis and hazard linked up through the 2nd half, was a joy to watch :D

bobito

Banned
He just needs to be a bit more forceful, but then he is 17... I thought he seemed a bit nice, like he didn't want to get in the way of people.

A few more training sessions with Drogba and he'll be golden. Must be our youngest ever CL player?

He has Hazard syndrome

Carbonox

LYNETTE

WHERE IS LYNETTE

Caught up on Peaky Blinders.

Tom Hardy is dynamite.

The aunt....I want her in my bed next to me, smelling my hair and telling me filthy stories about her escapades in the Birmingham back alleys before I rob her back alley.

I would assume so, if he is its probably gonna be a long time until someone younger plays for us, taking our track record with youth players into account :p

That was the older times, now comes the days of the Happy Youngster playing one. With clubs like ours taking FFP seriously and not wanting to be fined and have a disregard for the rules, tonight only scratched the surface, Zouma, Ake, Solanke are only the beginning.

In a few years time, Christensen, Brown, Loftus-Cheek, Boga, Musonda along with the 3 above, will be our first team.
An embarrassment of riches you could say.

Kikarian

LYNETTE

WHERE IS LYNETTE

Caught up on Peaky Blinders.

Tom Hardy is dynamite.

The aunt....I want her in my bed next to me, smelling my hair and telling me filthy stories about her escapades in the Birmingham back alleys before I rob her back alley.
Got one episode of season 1 to watch. Been great so far.

Congrats to Bayern. What a destructive performance. I really thought Roma could beat Bayern, but Bayern punished Roma for a poor defensive display. They showed that at this level when you give top players even an inch they will punish you. Roma looked up for it and were playing well to start, but I have never seen a side have its will broken like that before. Roma were completely killed after the second goal.

Bayern showed me that Serie A still has a long way to go before it can return to its righful place at the top of Europe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom