• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Go with whatever suits your taste, m8s. I'm not the biggest fan of raw carrots, but they can be good too. Especially with the right condiment.

I don't use any condiments. Just like when I eat raw broccoli.

Raw is the way to go.

Vince McMahon taught me so. All the best wrestlers were on raw.

Tc91

:lololol

"We have to show people the gap isn't too big from us and Madrid" Ok Stevie.

Batter them Ronnie please, absolutely hammer them. 10-0.

Randdalf

As ever with these sorts of games, I don't think it will be a battering. Madrid will probably come out on top in the end, but I think it will be tighter than people expect.

noal

Banned
I had to jump on my PC.

Arnie, I have laid oneself bare.

I had to go back to childhood memories of disappointment and emptyhandedness.

I am naked.

I have no more left.

I am done.

FootballFan

Not even a touch of olive oil? You're missing out bro, big time.

I've tried. But no like.

Me napolitano m8 got me to eat: bread, dip it into salted olive oil.

I didn't like it. I felt like I was Spartacus or some other gladiator. But apparently it's a thing over there and he likes it lol.

who the hell have madrid faced so far? bums. the only real team they faced is atletico and they lost. wont be surprised at all if lpool earn a draw tonight, if they had sturridge i would back them for the win

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Can't wait to see Modders tonight. He always plays well against Liverpool.

Zabojnik

I've tried. But no like.

Me napolitano m8 got me to eat: bread, dip it into salted olive oil.

I didn't like it. I felt like I was Spartacus or some other gladiator. But apparently it's a thing over there and he likes it lol.

Further confirmation that you're not actually from Spain / the Mediterranean. Either that, or you've been living removed from proper civilization, that is in New Zealand, for so long that your taste buds have regressed to a primordial state.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=135094756&postcount=496
KuGsj.gif

cHNjGdP.png

so cruel but tbf the poster sounded bitter

brilliant, added to the op!

What are you up to, fade? Please post more, Juve-GAF need all the moral support they can get.

I just finished a research project I've been working on, and now I'm working like 10 hours a day to make sure I can buy my yearly supply of grana padano.

Don't be depressed Zazab. We're fine, baby.

noal

Banned
2 posts and already he is being so helpful.

Truly the goat rhodes.

We need to let him find his way on Gaf; find himself. It is what the sun would have wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom