• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

#LFC XI to face Real Madrid: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli.

Johnson :(

Shitting it

No complaints about our lineup, Balotelli hasn't earned a start, but neither has Lambert (or assumedly Borini), and it probably isn't the time to start experimenting with false 9s and the like.

Coutinho will probably play quite deep along with the 3 midfielders, and we'll try to flood the midfield with a deep defense behind them.

Neither is Neuer

Just the excuse I was looking for to post this beauty.

GloriousClumsyCaterpillar.gif

bud23

Real Madrid XI vs Liverpool: Casillas; Arbeloa, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric; Rodriguez, Isco, C.Ronaldo; Benzema.

nt5j5sS.png

Fucking Arbeloa, hate that cunt. Why Carleto? Why?

Pfff, now I need to change my prediction.

0-4 1-4

Too bad Ancelotti, too bad.

Zabojnik

Starting a not fully fit Pirlo over Marchisio in a match where we'll be looking not to get overrun by a no doubt raging Olympiakos is tactical suicide.

TACTICAL SUICIDE

FuturusX

Real Madrid XI vs Liverpool: Casillas; Arbeloa, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric; Rodriguez, Isco, C.Ronaldo; Benzema.

Hopefully we can keep the score down

Player for player, they're better than us in every single position :O

Even with Arbeloa being average and Casillas mediocre

Agreed

Shitting it

No complaints about our lineup, Balotelli hasn't earned a start, but neither has Lambert (or assumedly Borini), and it probably isn't the time to start experimenting with false 9s and the like.

Coutinho will probably play quite deep along with the 3 midfielders, and we'll try to flood the midfield with a deep defense behind them.

We'll lose tonight for sure...but so long as the performance shows some sign of life I'll be happy. Go in with low expectations and all that. But If I see another lifeless performance in the mold of QPR I'll be furious.

Pennywise

BVB: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Hummels, Subotic, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Sokratis, Kehl, Kagawa, Reus, Bender. #galbvb #UCL

WTF.

So Aubameyang as striker and 3 CBs ?
Either Sokratis is playing as LB or RB, or Klopp changed the tactics.

Lightning

Banned
BVB: Weidenfeller, Piszczek, Hummels, Subotic, Aubameyang, Mkhitaryan, Sokratis, Kehl, Kagawa, Reus, Bender. #galbvb #UCL

WTF.

So Aubameyang as striker and 3 CBs ?
Either Sokratis is playing as LB or RB, or Klopp changed the tactics.
Please destroy Galatasaray. If we win and Dortmund win then this group is basically done.

operon

Shitting it

Your not the only one i'm in the life boat with Yurt already

Pennywise

Please destroy Galatasaray. If we win and Dortmund win then this group is basically done.

Our two LBs are injured, the backup needs most likely a break, but this solution should also work.
Klopp is basically doing a Löw today, which means Dortmund is gonna win the CL.

Arnie

I've got two copies of DRIVECLUB to give away to UK GAF.

PM me your "good luck Liverpool" messages to win.

I'll pick my favourites.

#amiquiche

I would be happy with a 0-0 without any injuries. We're playing in Anfield and I know Liverpool will be playing with high intensity as much as they can. Save the fitness for the classico this weekend and then destroy liverpool in the Bernabeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom