• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Balotelli scoring a last minute winner.

Imagine it.

Imagine it, cos it's never gonna happen.

HYYPIA HIGHLIGHT. How much a prime Sami would be worth to us now :(

i did this for the hero we all wish we were

dean 'slender man' deanibo

Tq89y8T.png

noal

Banned
Do PM's not work on mobile Gaf?

I had this problem when I was trying to give them Smash bros. Codes away.

Fuck sake.

Zabojnik

They're great but I've never had em with butter. How do you do it

Lots of ways to go about it. The quickest / easiest is to boil them halfway, which takes 5-10 minutes, drain most (but not all) of the water away, add butter and finish cooking them (get them to soften up, but not too much, you generally don't want to end up with a mushy mess) on slow fire. Shouldn't take you more than another 10 minutes, preferably in a closed saucepan, so you get a bit of that carrot juice / butter marination going. Add herbs / garlic / whatever and extend the cooking / marinating time for maximum deliciousness.

Ginger+Glazed+Carrots.jpg

jts

...hate me...
Lots of ways to go about it. The quickest / easiest is to boil them halfway, which takes 5-10 minutes, drain most (but not all) of the water away, add butter and finish cooking them (get them to soften up, but not too much, you generally don't want a mushy mess) on slow fire. Shouldn't take you more than another 10 minutes, preferably in a closed saucepan, so you get a bit of that carrot juice / butter marination going. Add herbs / garlic / whatever and extend the cooking / marinating time for maximum deliciousness.

Thanks Martha Stewart.

FootballFan

Lots of ways to go about it. The quickest / easiest is to boil them halfway, which takes 5-10 minutes, drain most (but not all) of the water away, add butter and finish cooking them (get them to soften up, but not too much, you generally don't want a mushy mess) on slow fire. Shouldn't take you more than another 10 minutes, preferably in a closed saucepan, so you get a bit of that carrot juice / butter marination going. Add herbs / garlic / whatever and extend the cooking / marinating time for maximum deliciousness.

But I just eat them raw.

SNea8ET.png

I'll consider your method next time. I'll be playing dream theatre in your honour while I do it.

inky

I like carrots done like that, especially as a side for when I'm cooking stuffed chicken breasts or fish, but I prefer regular carrots cut in julienne strips.

Baby carrots are great to snack on with a twist of lemon and salt.

Zabojnik

But I just eat them raw.

SNea8ET.png

I'll consider your method next time. I'll be playing dream theatre in your honour while I do it.

I like carrots done like that, especially as a side for when I'm cooking stuffed chicken breasts or fish, but I prefer regular carrots cut in julienne strips.

Baby carrots are great to snack with a twist of lemon and salt.

Go with whatever suits your taste, m8s. I'm not the biggest fan of raw carrots, but they can be good too. Especially with the right condiment.

Fuck carrots.

Baby carrots are basically a different vegetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom